Whether you’re an artist or just want to try out some doodles–Paint 3D makes it easy to unleash your creativity and bring your ideas to life. Classic Paint has been reimagined, with an updated look and feel and a ton of new brushes and tools. And now, create in every dimension. Make 2D masterpieces or 3D models that you can play with from all angles.
What does Paint 3D do?
2D? Meet 3D. Instantly create cut-outs from your favorite pictures with Magic Select, then use them as stickers to wrap onto your 3D models.
Set the scene. Try realistic textures like hardwood and soft grass, and choose the filter and lighting options that best show off your creation.
Debut your work on Remix3D.com. Discover thousands of 3D models from the Remix 3D community, and upload your own creations.
Doodle in 3D! Sketch a drawing with the 3D doodle tool and watch it instantly turn 3D.
Show how it’s done. Export a video of your creative process and show others how you’ve made your work of art.
Minimum Requirements for PC Installation
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product
||Windows 10 version 16299.0 or higher
||ARM, x64, x86
Changelog - What's new in this version?
Create long ribbons or short dollops of volume with the new Tube brush. Choose from circle, star, triangle, and more.
Easily copy and paste your 3D model into Microsoft Office apps, including Word and PowerPoint, and the Mixed Reality Viewer app.
Rotate your 3D models with more precision—see how far you’ve rotated your model and the exact number of degrees.
FAQ 1: How do I install the downloaded app?
a. Follow the download Link we have provided above
b. Click on the GET Button
c. SignIn into your Microsoft account. Your download should start shortly. Note: you must have upgraded to Windows 10.
d. If you purchased the app, follow the folling instructions:
- Go to Order history, find Windows 10, and then select Product key/Install.
- Select Copy to copy the key, and then select Install.
- Select Download tool now, and follow the instructions.
- A wizard will help you through the steps to install. You can install Windows 10 on a PC or a Mac.
FAQ 2: Is Paint 3D Free?
To download a software on our site is totally free. However, sometimes, the Software license might not be free. In this case, it is Free. it is We don’t offer paid software for free. That would be illegal.
Some common Licenses you might find on our site are:
- Free: The software is free and there are zero restrictions.
- Free (GLP - General Public License): Software can be used for free as long as the user respects the app's original code and it will not be tampered with.
- Trial version: You can use the program for free, but after a few days, you will have to purchase it if you want to continue using it.
- Demo: This is a limited version that you can use for free for sometime.
- Paid (Cost $$$): You will have to buy the app or game in order to download and use it.
FAQ 3: Where is my downloaded File?
If you don't change the default download location for your browser, most browsers downloads the files to the folder listed below.
- For Windows 10/8/7: /Users/ Username /Downloads
- For Mac OS: / Users / Username / Downloads
If you don’t find the file, maybe you need to download the software again.