Introduction to VPN Master (now VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy)
When you connect to the internet, you'll like to make sure your information is safe and secure. Exposure can leak your private information to third parties or make it susceptible to hacking. Self-styled the world's fastest secure virtual private network, VPN Master (VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy
) protects user information from prying eyes, with the flick of a finger.
It acts as a middleman of sorts between users and internet sites. Generally, it operates to hide your IP address, which is the set of numbers assigned to each device by its Internet Service Provider (ISP). The result is the protection of all user information and data with superior security mechanisms.
Not called Master for nothing, it lays claims to be the best app to unblock sites, provide secure Wi-Fi connection, and topnotch privacy connection. This article gives a thorough overview of the VPN MASTER app, beginning from its features to the various pros and cons you would experience.
Features of VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy
In the world of virtual private networks, VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy
reigns supreme because it contains desirable features that attract users from all over the globe. Some of these features are :
- It claims to provide high-speed and encrypted VPN connection.
- Users' IP addresses, locations, and all activities on the internet are untraceable.
- VPN master protects the personal data of users while surfing on the world wide web.
- It makes use of ads, which is only but a small price to pay.
- Availability of VIP subscription, which eliminates ads and guarantees access to advanced app features.
- It contains several servers that can change as many times as possible.
- The service is easy to use, as it requires no unique configuration or registration. Operations run at the push of a button.
- Users can bypass geographical restrictions and internet filters.
- Has various proxy servers.
- Has multiple VPN modes.
- Accessible via all mobile carriers, WIFI, 3G, 4G, and LTE.
- The application runs on all devices, including ios, windows, Mac, and androids.
- Its Android app runs only on devices from Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16) upwards.
- One subscription account can protect up to 5 devices at the same time.
- VPN Master (VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy) can also sync with internet browsers such as Chrome, enabling it to serve as a security factor.
- Availability of reliable 24/7 customer service support.
- Unlimited bandwidth. Users need not worry about how much time they spend.
- It provides a 100% free proxy service.
- No registration or configuration is required.
- Super fast and high VPN speed.
- Little to no interruptions between connections.
- No additional permission is required.
- Easy to navigate and user friendly.
- No logins required.
- No time or usage limit on the service.
- Contains ads
- May disconnect at will
Download and install VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy on your Laptop or Desktop computer
Hurray! Seems an app like vpn is available for Windows! Download below:
|| VPN BUDDY
Well Made Ventures GmbH
|| VPN Pro - Best Free VPN & Unlimited Wifi Proxy
FIYING ORONOCO LTD
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select your PC version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
If you want to install and use the VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy app on your PC or Mac, you will need to download and install a Desktop App emulator for your computer. We have worked diligently to help you understand how to use this app for your computer in 4 simple steps below:
Step 1: Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac
Ok. First things first. If you want to use the application on your computer, first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for either the Bluestacks app or the Nox App >> . Most of the tutorials on the web recommends the Bluestacks app and I might be tempted to recommend it too, because you are more likely to easily find solutions online if you have trouble using the Bluestacks application on your computer. You can download the Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
Step 2: Install the emulator on your PC or Mac
Now that you have downloaded the emulator of your choice, go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator or Bluestacks application.
Once you have found it, click it to install the application or exe on your PC or Mac computer.
Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application properly.
If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.
Step 3: for PC - Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
Now, open the Emulator application you have installed and look for its search bar. Once you found it, type VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy in the search bar and press Search. Click on VPN - Super Unlimited Proxyapplication icon. A window of VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy on the Play Store or the app store will open and it will display the Store in your emulator application. Now, press the Install button and like on an iPhone or Android device, your application will start downloading. Now we are all done.
You will see an icon called "All Apps".
Click on it and it will take you to a page containing all your installed applications.
You should see the icon. Click on it and start using the application.
Step 4: for Mac OS
Hi. Mac user!
The steps to use VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy for Mac are exactly like the ones for Windows OS above. All you need to do is install the Nox Application Emulator or Bluestack on your Macintosh. The links are provided in step one
Need help or Can't find what you need? Kindly contact us here →
How to download and install VPN on Windows 11
To use mobile apps on your Windows 11, you need to install the Amazon Appstore. Once it's set up, you'll be able to browse and install mobile apps from a curated catalogue. If you want to run android apps on your Windows 11, this guide is for you.
Steps to setup your pc and download VPN app on Windows 11:
- Check if your computer is compatible: Here are the minimum requirements:
Check if VPN already has a native Windows version here ». If there is no native version, proceed to step 3.
Install the Amazon Appstore from the Microsoft Store here ». Selecting "Get" will begin the installation of the App and will automatically install Windows Subsystem for Android too.
After installation, the Amazon Appstore and the Windows Subsystem for Android Settings app will appear in the Start menu and your apps list. Open the Amazon Appstore and login with your Amazon account.
Go to the Amazon App store and search for "VPN". Open the app page by clicking the app icon. Click "Install". After installation, Click "Open" to start using the VPN app.
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum or above)
- AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum or above)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum or above)
- Processor Architecture: x64 or ARM64
To find VPN Android app on Windows 11 after you install it, Go to Start menu » Recommended section. If you can't find the VPN app there, click on "All apps" next to the pinned section in the Start menu and scroll through the list.
Was the setup process hard? Is Amazon Appstore on Windows not available in your country or Is VPN app not working on your Windows 11? Simply download the APK directly and install via emulator. Follow the best guide for this here ».
VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy On iTunes
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
||Mobile Jump Pte Ltd
VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy Software Features and Description
- Unlimited time, Unlimited data, Unlimited bandwidth
- No registration or login required
- No Log is saved from any users
- Simple, one tap connect to VPN
- Protect your security and privacy
- Support for multiple devices for the same account
- Support 9.0 for Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
■ What can I do with a VPN?
- Enhance your online privacy and enable you to safely and anonymously browse the Internet
- Protect you when using a public WiFi hotspot
- Allows you to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet
You can be a premium user through auto-renewing subscription:
12-Month Plan, first 7 days free and then $79.99/year
1-Month Plan, first 7 days free and then $11.99/Month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
* In most countries, it is recommended to use the IKEv2 protocol first, for better stability and connection speed.
* When the connection fails, please switch to OpenVPN UDP and OpenVPN TCP protocol in turn.
* Switching to different countries may also increase access speed or connection success rate
*When the user is in normal use, we will not log any logs related to the user.
* Only when the user actively fails to connect the connection (requires the user to click the feedback button), we will collect the necessary user connection failure log.
*The connection failure log collected is limited to the success rate of our engineers to improve the VPN connection, and will not be shared with any individual or organization.
Top Pcmac Reviews
Pleased so far
By itsjasmoona (Pcmac user)
Hello, I have just downloaded the app and so far I’m liking what I see. My school doesn’t allow social media apps and certain websites while on their WiFi and I couldn’t take it so I decided to download a vpn. I was upset because I know I most likely had to spend some money just to be able to view my social media apps and have access to unlimited websites but then I stumbled upon this and let me tell you it works amazing for an app that is free. Loads up fast, vpn automatically starts up, multiple servers to go on, and it genuinely works, allowing me to be able to use my favorite apps without trouble. Thank you so much for this amazing app, I’m hoping this won’t be taken down soon and I wish the creators will make good money out of this for investing in a vpn like this. 💕☺️
Appreciate the Free App BUT...
By gmalerb1 (Pcmac user)
I truly do appreciate the free app, but the advertisements and attempts to get you to upgrade to a paid plan are a tad incessant.
The developers are clearly making their buck off of paid advertisements. Therefore, when they consistently pop-up a message saying, “We’re giving you this awesome app for free, the least you could do is give us a review,” it feels a bit off-putting to me. To me, that makes me feel as if they’re trying to guilt the users of this advertisement-laden app into feeling bad about using it for free by presenting themselves as “altruistic.”
Maybe I sound overly critical but I’m giving them a solid 4 star review so I’m really just out here complaining.
And honestly, nobody really is going to give a crap about the way I “feel” about some random app. Honestly, I really don’t give a crap either and have no idea why I just spent this much of my writing this review. 💁🏻♂️
Not great, to be honest
By Dinogameplayalegitya (Pcmac user)
The VPN itself is ok, it’s not as powerful as other tools I’ve used, however. Without failure, this app will stop working after a certain amount of time left on; furthermore, part of the time when this happens, the VPN configurations stay on messing with my phone’s ability to use WiFi. I don’t know exactly how a VPN works but there is definitely a connection between leaving it on for long periods and a slow, if working, connection. Also, clicking on skip ads always brings me to safari to buy something but I’m fairly certain that’s my phone, not the app. Over all I think the app is fine totally works in general just giving information that’s usable, however to the devs, I don’t recommend wasting time and resources fixing anything I talk about because you’re already making the money. If you read all the way down here just download the app it’s free and you took too long on the first VPN don’t start scrolling.
Best FREE VPN to download
By rvmsxy (Pcmac user)
I usually don’t use vpns but since I moved to Puerto Rico there’s plenty of apps that aren’t available over here or functions in certain apps and the fact I get a super long list of locations to choose from and all being FREE! putting locations and countries in order from the lowest millisecond delay to the highest delay. Would recommend over any other VPN app. But back when I did used to use a VPN was when I was back in school and I used it to bypass the filter that prevented me from using Instagram, Netflix, etc. For a VPN in school for that specific use only I personally recommend HexaTech but only for school use only since it doesn’t really mask your location but bypasses. Thanks for taking the time to read my review! Keep it up with the excellent service and freeness.