✔ What's Cool
1. Add in our exclusive partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, and theater tours and shopping with Ticketmaster gives you unparalleled access to the most memorable live events worldwide.
2. Ticketmaster gives you access to millions of live events and makes it easy to buy, sell, and get in - so you can get on with making memories that last.
Download and install Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets on your computer
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
| ticketmaster buy sell tickets
||Get App or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets"
- The search will reveal the Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets.
- Now enjoy Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets on PC.
Install Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets on Windows 11
To use Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Ticketmaster－Buy, Sell Tickets On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
Software Features and Description
Ticketmaster gives you access to millions of live events and makes it easy to buy, sell, and get in - so you can get on with making memories that last.
We are the Official Ticketing Partner of the NFL, NBA, NHL, and USTA. Add in our exclusive partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, and theater tours and shopping with Ticketmaster gives you unparalleled access to the most memorable live events worldwide.
Ticket management at your fingertips. You’re always just a few clicks away from securing the perfect seats to the events you love.
- Search millions of events and get real-time updates as new listings go live.
- Use interactive 3-D venue maps and see your seat view before you buy.
CHANGE OF PLANS?
- List your tickets on our trusted resale marketplace and sell to other fans.
- Transfer your seats to friends and family for free.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM SCALPERS
- Avoid forgeries “similar location” seats with Verified Tickets. The seats you buy the seats you’ll sit in and backed by our 100% guarantee.
YOUR PHONE IS YOUR TICKET
- Scan into your events with TicketmasterBuy Sell Tickets or upload your seats to Apple Wallet (mobile-entry events only).
- See all your event info in one convenient place.
NEVER MISS OUT ON AN EVENT
- Get alerts about your favorite events, artists, and venues.
Download the Ticketmaster app and go live.
REACH OUT TO US
Top Pcmac Reviews
By WMM92308 (Pcmac user)
The Ticketmaster site would not allow me to purchase my tickets using my home PC, even though I was logged into my Ticketmaster account. It kept giving me an error message telling me to purchase from a laptop or mobile device. The problem I have with ordering from my phone is that the mobile application does not allow you to select the specific seat location that you want. You have to take the 4 seats (or however many you are searching for) that the system finds for you. I was wanting our seats to start on an aisle and even though the website showed the aisle seat was available, the mobile system would only give me 4 seats beginning from inside & working out toward the aisle. So lame! I understand why they want to sell the tickets in that manner, but why not put the needs of your customers first & allow the customer to dictate what seats they buy? What is the point of leaving one aisle seat open? Don’t drive people to your mobile app, where the customer has less functionality (unable to choose seats).
No way the service is 4.7 star worthy
By Qb123abc2016 (Pcmac user)
I have dealt with Ticketmaster for years...it’s hard not to if you want to attend most events. This is my first and last app purchase. Monday I purchased tickets with insurance that wouldn’t store in my wallet. Okay np. I checked the app for confirmation; no record I bought tickets. Checked my bank account, funds immediately withdrawn. Emailed. No answer. Emailed insurance company who at least responded but still haven’t received any email acknowledging my purchase. 5 days later, still confirmation of purchased tickets. Still no response to my now 2nd email. Also, my tickets, my Exact Seats are still for sale?!?! So my money has been taken and the only proof provided are my screenshots and bank statement. Nice job. My fear is heading to the event with screenshots of tickets to be told it’s no go then Ticketmaster further declining to help because it’s past the event time to cancel. I should’ve sprung for the extra money to print or have the tickets mailed or maybe, just maybe a multi billion dollar company shouldn’t be shaking me down. Bad enough the cost increased by $60 after the “fees”. Don’t. Just don’t. Or, spring for the actual paper tickets like in the old day. #madaf
Generally good, not for parking or special services.
By Rap Mama (Pcmac user)
Ticketmaster is great for the shows at local & smaller venues, & tickets are immediately sent to your email (for “go mobile” electronic tkts.) It stores your info so additional input is not required.
The problem is, for larger, popular concerts, the app is waiting, waiting, “due to volume.” Many times, I’ve selected tickets, & proceeded to Payment, while waiting for the system to secure my tickets, after minutes, there’s an
Error message & no luck.
In addition, if prepaid parking is selected, concert tickets must be mailed along w/ parking pass (but this is NOT apparent,) the system just Will not Process your order. This also happened when I thought I purchased meet & greet tickets, waiting, waitinf, after 2 error messages, available tickets went from row C, to row V, so I saved $$ & bypassed the meet & greet, paid less & got front row tkts.
I’ve also had the say that tkts were not available, I released tkts purchased new tkts, & ended up getting charged for both sets of tkts.
Lack of transparency frustrating
By sghhjreghiurd (Pcmac user)
I think it goes without saying that when someone wants to buy something, they want to know the price of what they’re purchasing. As Ticketmaster has evolved their platform to keep up with the likes of StubHub and seat geek, hidden fees and the required analysis to understand the actual price when searching across sites has gotten increasingly cumbersome. Why does it have to take three clicks to be able to see the actual price I’m paying? Especially when the fees vary for verified resale and standard tickets, as a consumer youre left guessing what the price is until you reach the third or fourth screen in the process. It just makes it really difficult to compare prices, and it makes it that much harder to understand what you’re really paying per ticket. While Ticketmaster is clearly relevant as a gatekeeper to many of the events we all love and want to attend, and provides valuable service, I wish they would operate in a way that was more truthful and transparent.