★ ★ ★ About Target
What is Target? The Target app has introduced Target Circle, which offers access to hundreds of deals, a birthday gift, and the opportunity to support your community. The app allows you to plan your Target run by checking out Target Circle offers, the Weekly Ad, and item availability all in one place. You can also streamline your run with store maps and aisle locations, and scan item barcodes for prices, reviews, and available deals. The app also offers improved iPad support, allowing you to shop from anywhere and choose to pick up your order at your local store or have it delivered to your home.
- Access to hundreds of deals and a birthday gift through Target Circle
- Plan your Target run with Target Circle offers, the Weekly Ad, and item availability
- Store maps and aisle locations to streamline your shopping experience
- Scan item barcodes for prices, reviews, and available deals
- Wallet feature for fast and easy payment and savings in-store
- Improved iPad support for shopping from anywhere
- Flexible ordering options, including in-store pickup and home delivery
- Option to opt-out of personal information being sold
- Target does not link or track user or device data collected from Target application(s) with user or device data collected from other companies’ applications, websites, or offline properties for targeted advertising or advertising measurement purposes, unless the user consents.
- - Provides transparency to the consumer for the best available prices
- - Offers a price adjustment option for in-store purchases
- - Drive-up service is convenient for busy parents
- - Easy to use mobile app for shopping
- - Quick notification for order pickup
☹ Common dislikes:
- - Search function has issues and may not load
- - Favorites may disappear or have slow loading times
- - App may be slow to load, but it's unclear if it's due to WiFi or the app itself
- - Order confirmation may be slow or unclear, leading to confusion about whether an order was placed or not.
Download and install Target on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like target is available for Windows! Download below:
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Target app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Target on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Target on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Target"
- The search will reveal the Target app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Target is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Target.
- Now enjoy Target on PC.
Install Target on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
How to download and install Target on Windows 11
To use Target mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Target Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Target on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Target" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Target.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Target. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Target On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
Download on Android: Download Android
Software Features and Description
Discovering the right Shopping app for your needs is hard, which is why we are happy to give you Target from Target. Now the this app app can help you have a more rewarding this app run! Introducing this app Circle, which gives you access to hundreds of deals, a birthday gift and the chance to support your community.
Plan your next this app run by checking out this app Circle offers, the Weekly Ad and item availability all in one place. Then streamline your run with store maps and aisle locations, and scan item barcodes for prices, reviews and available deals.
Wallet is the fastest, easiest way to pay and save in store. With one scan, you can pay with your credit or debit RedCard and redeem this app Circle offers, gift cards and this app Circle earnings.
With improved iPad support, Target makes it easy to shop from anywhere, allowing you to search our entire selection, complete with online promotions and flexible ordering options. Order quickly and securely every time, then choose to pick it up at your local store or have it delivered to your home.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
For mobile platforms that require opt-in consent to link or track user or device data, unless you consent, this app does not link or track user or device data collected from this app application(s) with user or device data collected from other companies’ applications, websites or offline properties for targeted advertising or advertising measurement purposes.
If a guest provides opt-in consent to the linking and use of data with a specifically identified third party partner, such data may be linked and may be used by this app and/or the third party partner as described at the time consent is obtained, including for targeted advertising or advertising measurement purposes.. If Target suits you, get the 101.86 MB app for 2023.11.0 on PC.
Top Pcmac Reviews
By Gbsnxos (Pcmac user)
I love the app because it’s way easier to see items on a mobile phone then the website on my phone..but it does have some issues. When I use the search, it usually tells me something went wrong and it won’t load, I will normally have to go look for that item by category. Today all my favorites disappeared when I had over 20 items. Very slow to load but idk if that’s my WiFi. I also can’t figure out how to write reviews on the app for past orders. Is that not available on the app?!?
Pros: really easy for store pick up or drive up and I love that it will connect to my Apple Pay! I wish it was easier to check if a specific item is available at other stores with out changing your “home store”.
*** a couple of hrs later Update: re-started my phone, deleted the app & re-installed and my favorites are back! YESSS. Forgot to mention another down fall is when I get the push notifications about a sale or when an item is back in stock and I click on that notification it opens the app and takes me to the home page, which is really annoying (this was happening a lot I am curious to see if it will continue to happen now that I deleted the app and re-installed it) I am obsessed with this app and I Browse the app as much as I used Pinterest (which is a lot)!
By ejjcck (Pcmac user)
I placed this order yesterday, or so I thought! The way the ordering was working then I was actually worry the order was placed twice. I push the place order and it stated order placed. But I didn’t see confirmation so I pressed “place order” again. On that order I had the “Daniel Tiger throw blanket” that showed 1 left & Elmo & Cookie Monster pj’s, I went to look for confirmation in my email but it wasn’t there. I logged off thinking my order was placed but your confirmation was slow. Tonight I go online and this app pops up stating another item “little tykes trampoline” was available. When I click on it I’m told a few of my items in my basket are not available and would I like to put them on a future order? Not when I thought the order was placed yesterday! I went thru the whole process AGAIN which shows my card number and press to process. THEN my order goes thru minus 2 items I wanted that were available yesterday but are no longer available today. If I could find 2 of the items I have on my order elsewhere I would have and cancelled my order with you!
Whatever was wrong with your system yesterday made it so 2 items I also really wanted are not available today! This will be the last time I go online to order from this app! I don’t go thru the whole process only to find out the next day something’s I thought I might get 2 of I’m now getting zero!!!
If you’re not using the Target app, you’re wasting money
By SMnikki (Pcmac user)
This is one of the best shopping apps out there. It provides transparency to the consumer so you get the best available prices whether you’re shopping online or in store. If you’re shopping in store, just use the app to scan everything you put in your cart. The scanned (online) price is almost always less than the price shown at the store. For those items, you can request a price adjustment at the cashier when you’re checking out. I regularly save 10-20% every time I go to this app by doing this.
If you don’t want to shop in store, the in-app shopping experience is great. It tells you every offer and coupon available to you, and you can select in store pickup or drive up (if your location offers it) or shipping.
The wallet feature is seamlessly integrated with your this app debit or credit card. [If you don't have a this app debit card but you do have a bank account, sign up for the debit card. They don’t check your credit and you get an automatic 5% off every purchase.]
Mama’s best friend
By my/name/is (Pcmac user)
I have a toddler and with the drive up service I no longer have to block out an hour and a half of my day in order to make a this app run. This service is a godsend for mamas with babies that don’t like to sit still in the cart.
I pick out my items on the app, check out, then a short time later (within a couple hours, if not much sooner) I get a notification saying that my order is ready for pickup. I push the “I’m on my way” button when I’m in the car and heading to the store. I park in one of the designated pickup spots, hit the “im here” button, and boom my goodies are delivered to my car in just a matter of a minute or two.
All while my toddler sits in his car seat eating a snack or playing happily with a toy.
The only way this could be better is if I could pick up perishable grocery items this way too. I understand the storage of items that need to be refrigerated has to be carefully planned so I get why I can’t do that. Hopefully this app figures out a way to make it happen though because that would be amazing!