Written by Duolingo
Get a Compatible APK for PC
|Check for APK →
What is Duolingo?
Duolingo is a free language learning app that offers over 40 languages to learn through quick, bite-sized lessons. The app is designed by language experts and loved by millions of learners worldwide. It helps users to practice speaking, reading, listening, and writing to build their vocabulary and grammar skills. Duolingo offers a game-like learning experience with fun characters and rewards to keep users motivated.
1. Designed by language experts and loved by hundreds of millions of learners worldwide, Duolingo helps you prepare for real conversations in Spanish, French, Chinese, Italian, German, English, and more.
2. Learn a new language with the world’s most-downloaded education app! Duolingo is the fun, free app for learning 40+ languages through quick, bite-sized lessons.
3. If you like Duolingo, try Super Duolingo for 14 days free! Learn a language fast with no ads, and get fun perks like Unlimited Hearts and Monthly Streak Repair.
4. Whether you’re learning a language for travel, school, career, family and friends, or your brain health, you’ll love learning with Duolingo.
5. Designed by language experts, Duolingo has a science-based teaching methodology proven to foster long-term language retention.
6. If you choose to purchase Super Duolingo, payment will be charged to your Apple account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
7. Game-like lessons and fun characters help you build solid speaking, reading, listening, and writing skills.
8. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
9. Practice speaking, reading, listening, and writing to build your vocabulary and grammar skills.
10. • Every language course is free.
11. • Duolingo is fun and effective.
12. Liked Duolingo? here are 5 Education apps like C++ Programming language; Learn Vietnamese Language fast; LingoDeer - Learn Languages; EWA English: Language Learning; Learn Programming Languages;
|Duolingo - Learn Languages for Free
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
|Get App or Alternatives
| 2041939 Reviews
Select Windows version:
Download and install the Duolingo - Language Lessons app on your Windows 10,8,7 or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
To get Duolingo on Windows 11, check if there's a native Duolingo Windows app here » ». If none, follow the steps below:
Duolingo - Language Lessons On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
- Offers over 40 languages to learn for free
- Bite-sized lessons that are easy to fit into a busy schedule
- Practice speaking, reading, listening, and writing to build vocabulary and grammar skills
- Game-like learning experience with fun characters and rewards
- Designed by language experts with a science-based teaching methodology
- Track progress and work towards language learning goals with playful rewards and achievements
- Join a global community of over 300 million learners
- Competitive leaderboards to stay motivated
- No ads in the app
- Super Duolingo offers a 14-day free trial with no ads and fun perks like Unlimited Hearts and Monthly Streak Repair
- Voice work is better than other language learning apps like Busuu
- Lesson structure is helpful and the pseudo game structure keeps practice fun
- The app is effective in ingraining terms and sentence structures in memory
- Duolingo offers a wide range of languages to learn, including fictional ones like High Valyrian and Klingon
- Lack of grammatical instruction in some languages, such as Korean
- Some widely-spoken languages like Arabic and Bengali are not available for English-speakers
- Word boxes and type within them appear smaller on the iPad Pro, making it harder to accurately select and slowing down the learning process
- Discussions after answers are not available on the IOS version, requiring users to log in on the web browser to access them.
Better than I thought
Excellent App, but could use more Languages!
Love it, but some features need to be added
New smaller word boxes TOO SMALL