★ ★ ★ About Google Drive
What is Google Drive?
Google Drive is a cloud-based storage and file-sharing app that allows users to store and access their files from any device. It offers a range of features such as file sharing, offline access, notifications, and search functionality. Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional features such as managing users and file sharing, creating shared drives, and meeting data compliance needs.
- Safe storage and access to files from any device
- Quick access to recent and important files
- Search for files by name and content
- Share and set permissions for files and folders
- View content offline
- Receive notifications about important activity on files
- Additional features for Google Workspace subscribers such as managing users and file sharing, creating shared drives, and meeting data compliance needs
- 15GB of free storage for Google accounts
- In-app purchase for additional storage with subscriptions starting at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US.
- - Easy access to files and documents from anywhere with an internet connection
- - Safe and secure storage of important files and memories
- - Compatibility with multiple devices and platforms
- - Seamless integration with other Google services like Gmail and Google Play
- - Useful for personal and professional purposes, including collaboration and education
☹ Common dislikes:
- - May require a stable internet connection for optimal use
- - Limited storage space for free accounts
- - Some features may require a paid subscription
- - May not be as user-friendly for those unfamiliar with Google's interface and services
Download and install Google Drive on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like google drive is available for Windows! Download below:
GDrive for Google Drive
Touch Client for Google Drive
DVR.Webcam - Google Drive Edition
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Google Drive app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Google Drive on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Google Drive on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Google Drive"
- The search will reveal the Google Drive app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Google Drive is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Google Drive.
- Now enjoy Google Drive on PC.
Install Google Drive on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
How to download and install Google Drive on Windows 11
To use Google Drive mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Google Drive Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Google Drive on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Google Drive" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Google Drive.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Google Drive. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Google Drive On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
Software Features and Description
Discovering the right Productivity app for your needs is hard, which is why we are happy to give you Google Drive from Google LLC. this app, part of the app Workspace, is a safe place to back up and access all your files from any device. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• Safely store and access your files anywhere
• Quickly access recent and important files
• Search for files by name and content
• Share and set permissions for files and folders
• View your content on the go while offline
• Receive notifications about important activity on your files
the app Workspace subscribers have access to additional Drive functionality, including:
• Easily managing users and file sharing to help meet data compliance needs
• Sharing files and folders directly with groups or teams within your organization
• Creating a shared drive to store all of your team’s content
Learn more about the app Apps update policy: https://support.the app.com/a/answer/6288871
the app accounts get 15GB of storage, shared across this app, Gmail, and the app Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to the app Workspace or the app One as an in-app purchase. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased from Google Drive will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.. If Google Drive suits you, get the 190.22 MB app for 4.2023.12200 on PC.
Top Pcmac Reviews
Best Back Up For All Types of Documents From Pictures To Important Files
By snugz030914 (Pcmac user)
I have been using this app for a while now sometimes I don’t even realize the pictures or files that I need are right there at the tips of my fingertips just by logging into this app from anywhere and it has been a lifesaver more than once in terms of looking for something I needed and I find it! Also many moments and memories via pictures; I thought I had lost forever, but realize are stored right there safe and sound in my this app! The safety and security are on point and overall...thus far this app is Awesome!
It also alerts you for each and every sign in attempt on any device and periodically prompts user to verify and conduct security checks for device sign in and activity review ensuring that everything is done by you the user and also that only you have access to ALL YOUR Information. Top it all off, it’s absolutely FREE! No fees, as of yet, but even if they were to charge for this service it would be well worth the monetary cost, for the peace of mind it provides! THANKS this app!!! Keep it Up! Much Appreciated especially by users who may not be as tech savvy as the newer generation of users! THANK YOU!!!
Just as well, a stunning feat of a software company
By F4b14nc1t0 (Pcmac user)
Picture this: by my office desk lies a Windows 7 computer, antiquated by today's standards, and nevertheless I can use the the app chrome browser, and with my Gmail account I begin writing a document, obviously adding data culled from other web sites. I rise from my desk chair, and begin the daily commute home. In the bus, using my Bluetooth wireless headset and my smartphone, I listen to some music from the app Play, while opening said document, which I previously saved to this app, and continue my work, not wasting precious time. When I get home, after unplugging myself from the headset, I am greeted by my loved ones. After some quality time, I decide to lie in bed. I reach for my tablet, stored in the drawer of the bedside table. Once again, this app fulfills its promise, and effortlessly I open the document, proof reading it to correct and polish it. When I want, I can leave it so tomorrow I begin the process again. Simple and convenient are the qualities that come to my mind when I think of this app.
By painthorsebaby (Pcmac user)
I love this app!!! It is a very valuable tool. I use it hourly during the work week. I am able to jot down an idea on my phone, turn it in to a project at home, present it at work, assign it to my students, have them finish it on their computers and grade it all through this app (and the app Classroom). It is impossible for me to forget my thumb drive, cd, or any other archaic storage device, because this app is always there from any of the devices (my phones, iPads, Chrome Books, and generic school desktop computer, or another business computer). I rarely have trouble with formatting issues from one computer to another system and if I do, it’s minor. Where this app fails a five star, in my opinion, is organization... especially when sharing files. I have files shared with me that I have no idea what is in them and if I tried to organize all of it, someone else could unorganize it. I rely on the search bar MOST of the time. But, that means I have to remember what I labeled something three years ago! Then, I will likely find something else equally good from a shared file I didn’t know existed that could have been used LAST week.
Honestly the best!
By gyrvehyhanhcjgebcdjrhzguvd (Pcmac user)
Okay, I’ll have to admit it...THIS APP IS THE BEST! I’m in an acting show where the vocals and songs were used on this app and it plays really well! It never pauses randomly like other apps. We originally had to use Facebook manually to navigate our way to the vocals, but with this app I have to do 3 steps. 1. Open the app. 2. Click what file. 3. Click the song I wanna practice. I had to do 5 steps originally. 1. Go to Facebook. 2. Go to the secret group. 3. Find the tracks. 4– you should know the rest. If I would have to delete this app, I would rage and BREAK every device I own.
This app is really helpful for saving documents unlike the app Docs where you actually have to wait a while for it to save and if you don’t, you have to type it all again. This app also loves you saving files, vocals, songs-ANYTHING. There might be problems with songs not loading, but I guess that depends on you’re internet strength. I hope you rate this a 5 star like I did!