✔ What's Cool
1. - Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
2. - Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile.
3. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights.
4. - Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore.
Download and install Instagram on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like instagram is available for Windows! Download below:
|| Tags for Instagram
|| Up for Instagram: Upload to Instagram
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Instagram app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Instagram on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Instagram on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Instagram"
- The search will reveal the Instagram app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Instagram is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Instagram.
- Now enjoy Instagram on PC.
Install Instagram on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install Instagram on Windows 11
To use Instagram mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Instagram Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Instagram on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Instagram" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Instagram.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Instagram. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Instagram On iTunes
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
Software Features and Description
Bringing you closer to the people and things you love. — this app from Meta
Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what's new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights.
Express Yourself and Connect With Friends
* Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
* Message your friends with Messenger. Share and connect over what you see on Feed and Stories.
* Create and discover short, entertaining videos on this app with Reels.
* Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile.
Learn More About Your Interests
* Watch videos from your favorite Creators and discover new content through this app Video and Reels.
* Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore.
* Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.
Some this app features may not be available in your country or region.
Terms of Service - https://help.this app.com/581066165581870
Top Pcmac Reviews
Top filters and editing tools, social media without the bs.
By jalatheño (Pcmac user)
I really enjoy being able to express my life in photos instead of words - even though the option to use words is there anyway if I want to. The thing is, the filters and editing tools on this app are top of the line to me who is my a professional photographer but someone that does take great pride in my photos by making little tweaks and enhancements. The particular filters and tools enable me personally to focus on the subject/message in my photos in a way that I often do not need to grapple with what words I’m trying to say. I use this app filters for every single photo I snap, publish, and/or print out to keep for my private collection. I RARELY use any other photo-filter app. The only thing I miss is a bokeh option. I know you can use the tilt shift (which is one of my favorite features) but I prefer something more exact for my taste. In Instas defense, I’m certain this app isn’t intended for professional photogs but it’s the poor man’s version of apps that cost $50 a year to edit photos. It’s for the novice photographer or the hobby photographers. Many will argue with me on this but I think a real artist knows how to manipulate and work with limited resources to make their work appear nearly as flawless as the pros.
Bring Back Custom Locations!!
By Psychogiggle (Pcmac user)
My previous review from many years ago is below. this app took away the custom locations feature but made it so that if you “registered” your location on Facebook, then it would be available on IG. So I did this and it works ok, but twice now, an update comes through that removes my location from IG. It’s still there on FB and I can even check in and post to it. But it’s no longer on IG. The first time I registered the location again (which resulted in 2 of the same locations on FB). This time I’m not going to bother. I’m tired of IG messing with my location. In fact, I’m tired of IG all together. I think I’ll just go back to not using it.
As you can see by other reviewers, the ability to add custom locations was very important to many of us!! You took away the ability to add permanent locations with FourSquare - and now we can't add custom ones either?!? But all the lame crap locations that were loaded in there as permanent, are still there! I really don't care about searching by location. I just want to be able to post my picture and put whatever funny custom location I want to in the location area. Why did you change it? Have you ever heard of the term, "if it ain't broke don't fix it"? Please stop giving us these "exciting new updates" that we don't want! When the ability to add custom locations comes back I will change my rating. Until then I will not being using this app.
Banning and Difficulty with the Algorithm
By Nightmare Moon12345 (Pcmac user)
I would give this app a 3 star rating. I am an artist who has been posting my artwork and I have just been banned for unfollowing too many people. I am honestly just trying to clean out my feed of followings. They are banning people for too many small things that don’t matter so much compared to copyright and other inappropriate related posts. The posts should be more important than banning someone temporarily for unfollowing “too many people too quickly”. We are just trying to clean our profiles and make them look more nice. I am worried I might be permanently banned because of this issue. They not only banned me from unfollowing but also from liking posts of artists which doesn’t relate to unfollowing people. this app should only ban your actions based on what your doing. Not ban you from everything for a short period of time. It is also quite difficult to get noticed on this app too for creative people. It would be fair if they would make it easier for everyone to get noticed because it seems that this app is easy to use but at the same time it is also difficult to use (as in the algorithm). If this app can make an update and remove the limits of how many people you can unfollow without having to be banned (because this action is not hurting anyone) then, it would be greatly appreciated for not just me, but many others.
By Is this the best u can do? (Pcmac user)
I LOVE THIS APP and go on it almost every day but recently my saved posts haven’t been showing up. I try going to my saved posts but it says there’s a problem and it gives me the option to refresh, however when I do refresh it, it doesn’t do anything. It just blinks white for a few seconds, then goes back to saying there’s a problem and once again giving me the option to refresh. This also happens when I go to some popular profiles that I happen to follow. I have no issues seeing their stories, however when I click to go to their main page (still on this app) it tells me there’s a problem and it gives me the option to refresh. I’ve tried clearing out my this app and shutting down and restarting my phone in an attempt to clear this problem up, but nothing has worked and it keeps doing the same thing over and over. This is a real problem for me. Half the reason I have this app is so I can view my saved videos/pictures (makeup tutorials, edits, fun fact pics, etc) and look at the profiles that I follow to see at their homepage and their content. I downloaded the recent this app update in hopes that you had realized this issue and cleared it up in the update but the update did NOTHING to fix this problem. PLEASE fix the problem so that I can continue to enjoy this app, otherwise there would LITERALLY be no point in me continuing to keep this app downloaded and taking up space on my phone. Thank you.