✔ What's Cool
1. • Google Lens — Search what you see with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
2. • Search Google extension — While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content—no need to type anything new in the search box.
3. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
4. • Gboard — access Google Search, right from your keyboard.
Download and install Google on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like google is available for Windows! Download below:
|| Google News Viewer
|| Google Earth PC Guide
|| Google Chrome App Guide
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Google app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Google on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Google on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Google"
- The search will reveal the Google app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Google is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Google.
- Now enjoy Google on PC.
Install Google on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install Google on Windows 11
To use Google mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Google Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Google on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Google" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Google.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Google. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Google On iTunes
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
Software Features and Description
Get fast access to this app Search with the new this app home screen widget built for iOS 14. The this app app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the this app app, the better it gets.
More ways to access this app:
• this app Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new this app widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• this app Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Search in Incognito mode whenever you want. It’s always a tap away from the homescreen.
Search safely and securely:
• All searches in the this app app are protected by encrypting the connection between your device and this app.
• Privacy controls are easy to find and use. Just tap your profile picture to access your menu and delete recent search history from your account with one click.
• Search proactively filters webspam to help ensure that you see safe, high-quality results.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the this app app can do for you: http://www.this app.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
Top Pcmac Reviews
I liked this app, not so much now
By Nahikuan (Pcmac user)
This was a great app, and I used it frequently to search for anything I needed to know quickly. Now, with the new updates, it’s made it harder for me to look up my recent search history and redirects me to all these webpages I looked at. I don’t want to to see that, I just want to know the term I searched and then decide what pages I want to look at. I wish it would just go back to how it was originally. It seems with every update, the app just because less and less efficient. It was fine, then the updates made it worse. It’s harder to eliminate pages that I’m not interested in from the stories section. Before, I could just swipe and the page/ topic wouldn’t be recommended to me anymore. If it’s working, why does it need to be fixed?
Now, when I delete my history it deletes all my recent app history as well. It never did that before. I lost all my recent searches. I also don’t understand why it only saves some of the app’s search history and not others. This only started happening when the app was “updated”. This update is even more terrible than I thought.
Google worst case of customer service
By LynleyGirl (Pcmac user)
Zero stars—- I went into their app a total of 4 days in a row. I had an issue with something hanging on my account, which was carrying over into another app. So I went into fix my profile. Well, you can’t go in without their annoying computer assistant hounding you to bundle everything you have into all this app products, & one big conglomerate- so they can accumulate & mine even more data on you to sell to other apps they don’t own yet. Went the next day, after I told it, & adjusted my settings to delete all activity from the history- cloud- which I didn’t know they kept on me. As far I know, I’d given only one company permission for that 🍎. They deleted nothing. Not one line! The bot tolls me it would affect their other apps too much. Well, I just got angrier & ... by the 4th days problem, I went in, the bot changed my longtime yahoo account to a this app account, all the settings, Created a million apps & add-ons while I shouted no & stop & tried to get out of the app. Waited on hold for live help today for 30.. them they hung up on me. Hatred!
Use this app all of the time
By Sirlampoil (Pcmac user)
Unfortunately, it “runs into a problem” every time I try to reload the stories, and it CONSTANTLY puts up articles from webpages and subjects I have told it to not put up. I must have told this app I don’t want to see articles from The Hill 20,000 times haha.
Update: I’m just going to keep knocking off stars until this app actually lets you not see articles that are unrelated. Like I really don’t care about some criminal rapper who snitched on other rappers. Is that even news? No. And I’ve told this app to stop showing me articles about it and when it finally loads new articles (because variety is impossible to come by on this app) it’s just smaller news outlets that I couldn’t care about reporting about a snitch rapper. For days I’ve been dealing with it.
And dear God I don’t want politics, especially left-wing politics. I’ve told it to stop talking about (2020th native) Elizabeth Warren like 30 times yesterday and it still pushes it on me.
Search function usually works, so there’s that.
Bring back the “swipe to hide” for news stories
By JayyTownn (Pcmac user)
I love the app, but after a recent update I noticed I could no longer swipe away stories/cards on my homepage. I didn’t realize how easy or convenient this feature was until it was gone.
Now when I’m done with a news story, I have to click the three little dots in the corner of the story and press “Hide this story.” It’s a bit tedious and repetitive to do this for every story/card I don’t want or have already seen, so I’ve started just ignoring the stories altogether (since I’ve seen/read them all and would rather just let them pile up than to go through each individual story/card and click “hide story” just to get it off my homepage). It was so much easier and faster when I could just swipe it away instead.
Please bring pack the ‘swipe to hide’ function for news stories on the main page.