✔ What's Cool
1. • GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in.
Download and install Google Chrome on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like google chrome is available for Windows! Download below:
|| Google Chrome App Guide
|| Google Chromecast Guide
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Google Chrome app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Google Chrome on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Google Chrome on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Google Chrome"
- The search will reveal the Google Chrome app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Google Chrome is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Google Chrome.
- Now enjoy Google Chrome on PC.
Install Google Chrome on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install Google Chrome on Windows 11
To use Google Chrome mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Google Chrome Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Google Chrome on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Google Chrome" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Google Chrome.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Google Chrome. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Google Chrome On iTunes
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
Software Features and Description
Download the new this app for your iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster than ever. Get the best of the app Search, and easily sync your bookmarks and passwords with Chrome on your laptop. Download the fast, secure browser recommended by the app.
NEW - You can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > this app to set Chrome as default. All web links will automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH the app - Chrome is the browser with the app built in. Search and get answers on the app fast.
• BROWSE FAST - Choose from personalized search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously-visited websites.
• SEARCH FROM YOUR HOME SCREEN - Access Chrome from your iOS home screen with the new widget.
• SYNC YOUR CHROME - When you sign into Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords, and settings will be automatically synced so you can access all your information from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
• STORE PASSWORDS & PAYMENT METHODS - Chrome can save your passwords and payment information, and automatically fill them into forms when you need them.
• VOICE SEARCH - Use the app voice search to get answers without typing.
• MANAGE TABS EASILY - See all your tabs in a single view and easily organize them into groups.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. You’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• the app TRANSLATE - Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with the app Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE - Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• SAVE YOUR SITES - Save pages for later with bookmarks in Chrome.
Top Pcmac Reviews
Counterintuitive and unproductive!!
By Hhdjsoansb (Pcmac user)
I really wanted to like the Chrome app for iOS but it turned out to be counter productive. I use a lot of other the app apps over Apple (notable Gmail and the app Maps) and after a lot of prompting from those apps to use Chrome when pushing to Safari, I decided to give it a try. After a month of Chrome usage, the app options, gestures, buttons are counterintuitive and slow. For example, I understand some people like to close their browsing session after but I never do- sure, have a close all button but why is it displayed so prominently in the app start. I have pressed it accidentally so many times and closed out my plethora of tabs which is really annoying. There’s no way to recover them if you open a new tab. There’s no option for opening tabs in background, quick new tab from a current tab just to name a few others. Page loading is slowing and constantly reloads instead of saving page data. The iOS Chrome app needs a major refresh and update before I use it again. But right now it is counterintuitive, inefficient, and unproductive.
By Jay m t (Pcmac user)
I dislike this current version, it reminds me of Safari from Apple. I already have Safari so why will I now need Chrome. Please bring back the design of how the tabs looked and interacted. Why can we no longer see the regular tabs and the incognito tabs in the same area? Why do the tabs look like weird cubes? The preview of the tabs through those cubes is less optimal (to small) than the previous version. I do like the ability to slide tabs around putting them in the order I want. I like the new design of the three dots/ settings/ history area, but I dislike how easy it is to accidentally close all of my tabs. The close all feature would be better placed in the three dots/ settings area if it is even kept. Overall I dislike this new updated design. Once again it is just too much like Safari, and I originally downloaded Chrome to get away from that.
Also I greatly dislike that I can no longer view the clock/ wifi & battery strength while using the Chrome app.
Poor Choice for a 12.9 iPad
By SeriouslyDave (Pcmac user)
Chrome forces you into the app mobile sites (Gmail, Calendar, etc) on a screen the same size as many laptops. This wouldn’t be quite so bad if Chrome on iOS could handle multiple Gmail accounts correctly. It doesn’t.
For example, go into Gmail mobile site (even if you select Request Desktop Site). It will use your default account. Go to the bottom of the page and tap the ID to select a different account. Once you’re in a different account, tap the three lines that show you labels. Scroll down to the very tiny text that lets you select ‘Desktop’. It goes to desktop mode, but switches back to your default account... even if you sign out of your default account. Not very secure on top of giving incorrect results.
You’re better off using other browsers or a Mac. (the app’s mobile apps are not a viable option on a 12.9 iPad because of they are too trivial - minimal view of information and limited function compared to the full site.)
It’s getting worse with new updates
By Sukhmanpreet (Pcmac user)
It’s weird to say but this version of this app made me unhappy. The previous version of it was really great, there were no lags and bugs, it rarely stopped or malfunctioned but this version isn’t that great. I was using an older version of it (I can’t remember which one it was)that was awesome in any way. I recently updated it as I reseted my iPhone but thought it would have been great, ignoring the reviews I reinstalled it and alas! They were saying the truth...
The previous version was great, it was smooth, one could jump between tabs much more easily, there was a refresh button at the top, now we have to scroll all the way up to refresh a page, no more saving images. It looks more like SAFARI now. The bigger tabs just makes it more messy.
Just changing the interface doesn’t gonna help, it is a clear sign they are just copying other browser’s stuff. I really wish there was a way you can download previous versions on iOS.