MSN Weather: The best way to plan your day.
Get the latest weather conditions, whether you're hitting the slopes, or the beach, or checking the forecast for your commute. See accurate 10-day and hourly forecasts for whatever you do.
What does MSN Weather do?
Local Weather - Quickly access 10-day and hourly forecasts.
Severe Weather Alerts - Timely notifications help you prepare for severe weather.
Places - Conveniently track current weather in the locations you care about most.
Maps - Go deep with radar, temperature, precipitation, cloud and satellite maps. Interactive maps allow you to pan and zoom.
Historical Weather - Planning a trip? See what's the weather's like, month by month.
Weather News - View articles, videos, and slideshows.
Live Tile - See current weather conditions for any city right on your Start menu or Start screen. Click or tap for the full forecast.
Note: Some features may not be available in all markets.
Minimum Requirements for PC Installation
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product
||Windows 10 version 16299.0 or higher, Xbox One, Windows 8 Mobile, Windows 8.1
||x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
Changelog - What's new in this version?
In this update:
- Performance, reliability and accessibility improvements
- General bug fixes
FAQ 1: How do I install the downloaded app?
a. Follow the download Link we have provided above
b. Click on the GET Button
c. SignIn into your Microsoft account. Your download should start shortly. Note: you must have upgraded to Windows 10.
d. If you purchased the app, follow the folling instructions:
- Go to Order history, find Windows 10, and then select Product key/Install.
- Select Copy to copy the key, and then select Install.
- Select Download tool now, and follow the instructions.
- A wizard will help you through the steps to install. You can install Windows 10 on a PC or a Mac.
FAQ 2: Is MSN Weather Free?
To download a software on our site is totally free. However, sometimes, the Software license might not be free. In this case, it is Free. it is We don’t offer paid software for free. That would be illegal.
Some common Licenses you might find on our site are:
- Free: The software is free and there are zero restrictions.
- Free (GLP - General Public License): Software can be used for free as long as the user respects the app's original code and it will not be tampered with.
- Trial version: You can use the program for free, but after a few days, you will have to purchase it if you want to continue using it.
- Demo: This is a limited version that you can use for free for sometime.
- Paid (Cost $$$): You will have to buy the app or game in order to download and use it.
FAQ 3: Where is my downloaded File?
If you don't change the default download location for your browser, most browsers downloads the files to the folder listed below.
- For Windows 10/8/7: /Users/ Username /Downloads
- For Mac OS: / Users / Username / Downloads
If you don’t find the file, maybe you need to download the software again.