With Messenger you can keep your conversations going wherever you are.
What does Messenger do?
Get notifications so you never miss a message
See when you have messages waiting for you with a live tile
Send photos, videos, GIFs and more
Bring your conversations to life with stickers
Know when people have seen your messages
Create groups for the people you message most—name them and set group photos
Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them
Minimum Requirements for PC Installation
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product
||Windows 10 version 10240.0 or higher
Changelog - What's new in this version?
Upload and send new file types with the latest desktop app update.
FAQ 1: How do I install the downloaded app?
a. Follow the download Link we have provided above
b. Click on the GET Button
c. SignIn into your Microsoft account. Your download should start shortly. Note: you must have upgraded to Windows 10.
d. If you purchased the app, follow the folling instructions:
- Go to Order history, find Windows 10, and then select Product key/Install.
- Select Copy to copy the key, and then select Install.
- Select Download tool now, and follow the instructions.
- A wizard will help you through the steps to install. You can install Windows 10 on a PC or a Mac.
FAQ 2: Is Messenger Free?
To download a software on our site is totally free. However, sometimes, the Software license might not be free. In this case, it is Free. it is We don’t offer paid software for free. That would be illegal.
Some common Licenses you might find on our site are:
- Free: The software is free and there are zero restrictions.
- Free (GLP - General Public License): Software can be used for free as long as the user respects the app's original code and it will not be tampered with.
- Trial version: You can use the program for free, but after a few days, you will have to purchase it if you want to continue using it.
- Demo: This is a limited version that you can use for free for sometime.
- Paid (Cost $$$): You will have to buy the app or game in order to download and use it.
FAQ 3: Where is my downloaded File?
If you don't change the default download location for your browser, most browsers downloads the files to the folder listed below.
- For Windows 10/8/7: /Users/ Username /Downloads
- For Mac OS: / Users / Username / Downloads
If you don’t find the file, maybe you need to download the software again.