Play standard 9x9 grid Sudoku puzzles. Exercise your visual scanning and processing powers and strengthen your brain. With three difficulty levels, intuitive metro-styled interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku game is sure to be your favorite.
What does Sudoku Free do?
100% FREE, ad-supported game. You can remove the ads with an in-app purchase
4 different difficulty levels (easy, normal, hard and evil)
Random puzzle generator so you will always get a new one
Supports touch, mouse and keyboard input
Undo, Redo, Hint, Validate, Lock Mode and Notes buttons
Timer and Statistics
Live tiles showing the current level and percentage complete
Print puzzle using the Device Charm
Daily Challenges. Ever wondered how your Sudoku solving skills compare to others?
Minimum Requirements for PC Installation
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product
||Windows 10 version 16299.0 or higher, Windows 8 Mobile, Windows 8.1
||x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
Changelog - What's new in this version?
Black & White board design added, use settings to switch
FAQ 1: How do I install the downloaded app?
a. Follow the download Link we have provided above
b. Click on the GET Button
c. SignIn into your Microsoft account. Your download should start shortly. Note: you must have upgraded to Windows 10.
d. If you purchased the app, follow the folling instructions:
- Go to Order history, find Windows 10, and then select Product key/Install.
- Select Copy to copy the key, and then select Install.
- Select Download tool now, and follow the instructions.
- A wizard will help you through the steps to install. You can install Windows 10 on a PC or a Mac.
FAQ 2: Is Sudoku Free Free?
To download a software on our site is totally free. However, sometimes, the Software license might not be free. In this case, it is Free. it is We don’t offer paid software for free. That would be illegal.
Some common Licenses you might find on our site are:
- Free: The software is free and there are zero restrictions.
- Free (GLP - General Public License): Software can be used for free as long as the user respects the app's original code and it will not be tampered with.
- Trial version: You can use the program for free, but after a few days, you will have to purchase it if you want to continue using it.
- Demo: This is a limited version that you can use for free for sometime.
- Paid (Cost $$$): You will have to buy the app or game in order to download and use it.
FAQ 3: Where is my downloaded File?
If you don't change the default download location for your browser, most browsers downloads the files to the folder listed below.
- For Windows 10/8/7: /Users/ Username /Downloads
- For Mac OS: / Users / Username / Downloads
If you don’t find the file, maybe you need to download the software again.