The Mail and Calendar apps help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the most. Designed for both work and home, these apps help you communicate quickly and focus on what’s important across all your accounts. Supports Office 365, Exchange, Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo! and other popular accounts.
What does Mail and Calendar do?
Crafting emails has never been easier or more powerful, with the familiar and rich capability of Microsoft Word built into the authoring experience. Simply insert tables, add pictures and use bullets
Keep up with your inbox with new touch gestures that help you read, sort and archive your mail.
The navigation bar provides a quick and convenient toggle, allowing you to move freely between your email and your calendar to get things done.
Calendar is optimised for Exchange, with rich support for arranging meetings and managing a busy schedule.
Calendar provides helpful, powerful views of your schedule like day, week and month.
Minimum Requirements for PC Installation
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product
||Windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher, Windows 10 Mobile version 14393.0 or higher, Windows 10 version 16299.0 or higher, Xbox One, Windows 8.1
||ARM, x64, x86
Changelog - What's new in this version?
With the latest update, you can:
• Browse and select contacts from the Windows people picker when addressing email
• Switch to the People app from Mail and Calendar
• Download and save all attachments in an email at once
FAQ 1: How do I install the downloaded app?
a. Follow the download Link we have provided above
b. Click on the GET Button
c. SignIn into your Microsoft account. Your download should start shortly. Note: you must have upgraded to Windows 10.
d. If you purchased the app, follow the folling instructions:
- Go to Order history, find Windows 10, and then select Product key/Install.
- Select Copy to copy the key, and then select Install.
- Select Download tool now, and follow the instructions.
- A wizard will help you through the steps to install. You can install Windows 10 on a PC or a Mac.
FAQ 2: Is Mail and Calendar Free?
To download a software on our site is totally free. However, sometimes, the Software license might not be free. In this case, it is Free. it is We don’t offer paid software for free. That would be illegal.
Some common Licenses you might find on our site are:
- Free: The software is free and there are zero restrictions.
- Free (GLP - General Public License): Software can be used for free as long as the user respects the app's original code and it will not be tampered with.
- Trial version: You can use the program for free, but after a few days, you will have to purchase it if you want to continue using it.
- Demo: This is a limited version that you can use for free for sometime.
- Paid (Cost $$$): You will have to buy the app or game in order to download and use it.
FAQ 3: Where is my downloaded File?
If you don't change the default download location for your browser, most browsers downloads the files to the folder listed below.
- For Windows 10/8/7: /Users/ Username /Downloads
- For Mac OS: / Users / Username / Downloads
If you don’t find the file, maybe you need to download the software again.