Need to remember something for later? Use Microsoft Sticky Notes. They're the simple way to quickly save something for later, so you can stay in the flow. With Sticky Notes, you can create notes, type, ink or add a picture, add text formatting, stick them to the desktop, move them around there freely, close them to the Notes list, and sync them across devices and apps like OneNote Mobile, Microsoft Launcher for Android, and Outlook for Windows.
What does Microsoft Sticky Notes do?
Create Sticky Notes - A simple and smart design that makes capturing your all your notes – small and big – easy, quick and fun.
Sync Your Notes - Take your notes with you, and back them up. Never worry about losing your notes again.
One click access - Access your Sticky Notes with just a click of your Surface Pen to bring up the Windows 10 Ink Workspace.
Type or write, the choice is yours - Use your Surface Pen with Sticky Notes to capture your ideas in your very own handwriting or if you prefer to type, tap away.
Notes List - Not ready to delete a sticky note? Save it for later in the note list and find it with search.
Images - Add images to your Sticky Notes. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Create Cortana Reminders – Never forget a note again with Cortana. Jot down a time or date and it will be highlighted. Tap on it to create a Cortana reminder.
Added intelligence - Sticky Notes detects addresses, emails, and cell numbers so all you have to do is tap to open Maps, Mail, or Skype.
Dark Mode - Turn your notes dark and capture those nighttime thoughts. Sticky Notes supports dark mode app-wide.
Minimum Requirements for PC Installation
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product
||Windows 10 version 17134.0 or higher, Xbox One
||ARM, x64, x86
Changelog - What's new in this version?
Sticky Notes 3.7 is out now!
* Ink Analysis is back! There was a bad bug preventing you from getting ink insights and handwriting analysis, but we squashed it.
* Insights is better than ever! We did a bunch of bug fixing and improvements, including remembering insights across sessions and even remembering them when you go offline.
* Selecting text has never been more colorful! We decided to embrace the rainbow – try it on dark mode for an extra delightful experience.
* Various bug fixes, accessibility fixes, performance improvements.
FAQ 1: How do I install the downloaded app?
a. Follow the download Link we have provided above
b. Click on the GET Button
c. SignIn into your Microsoft account. Your download should start shortly. Note: you must have upgraded to Windows 10.
d. If you purchased the app, follow the folling instructions:
- Go to Order history, find Windows 10, and then select Product key/Install.
- Select Copy to copy the key, and then select Install.
- Select Download tool now, and follow the instructions.
- A wizard will help you through the steps to install. You can install Windows 10 on a PC or a Mac.
FAQ 2: Is Microsoft Sticky Notes Free?
To download a software on our site is totally free. However, sometimes, the Software license might not be free. In this case, it is Free. it is We don’t offer paid software for free. That would be illegal.
Some common Licenses you might find on our site are:
- Free: The software is free and there are zero restrictions.
- Free (GLP - General Public License): Software can be used for free as long as the user respects the app's original code and it will not be tampered with.
- Trial version: You can use the program for free, but after a few days, you will have to purchase it if you want to continue using it.
- Demo: This is a limited version that you can use for free for sometime.
- Paid (Cost $$$): You will have to buy the app or game in order to download and use it.
FAQ 3: Where is my downloaded File?
If you don't change the default download location for your browser, most browsers downloads the files to the folder listed below.
- For Windows 10/8/7: /Users/ Username /Downloads
- For Mac OS: / Users / Username / Downloads
If you don’t find the file, maybe you need to download the software again.