Maps is your guide to everywhere. Find your way with voice navigation and turn-by-turn driving, transit, and walking directions. Search for places to get directions, business info, and reviews. Download maps to use when you’re offline. Tour the world virtually with breathtaking aerial imagery and 360 degree street-level views. Plus, you get the same experience across all your Windows 10 PCs and phones.
What does Windows Maps do?
Get driving, walking, and transit directions, including multiple stops in driving and walking routes.
See multiple searches together on one map, including addresses, businesses, restaurants, hotels, and local attractions.
Add notes, drawings, and annotations to your road-view map with Windows Ink.
Choose alternate routes to avoid things like traffic, tolls, or transfers in driving and transit directions.
Hear turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation on GPS-enabled devices.
When you arrive, let Maps help you remember where you parked your car.
Pin your home, work, or other favorite places to Start for one-tap guided directions from anywhere.
Download maps to use them even without the Internet.
See your favorites, collections, and search history across all your Windows PCs and phones.
Explore the world in 3D with detailed imagery of more than 200 cities and landmarks.
See 360° panoramas of a place with Streetside views.
See current traffic, cameras, and incidents on the map and plan your trip accordingly.
See airport gates, shops, and more in indoor venue maps.
Get detailed business info like phone numbers, directions, addresses, business hours, and reviews.
Print and share step-by-step driving and walking directions.
Note: Some features may not be available on all devices and in all countries or regions.
Minimum Requirements for PC Installation
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product
||Windows 10 version 17134.0 or higher, Xbox One
||ARM, ARM64, x64, x86
Changelog - What's new in this version?
Thank you for using Maps! All of our regular updates include bug fixes and performance improvements to make Maps better for you.
New in this release:
• Share your collections with friends and family.
• Plan ahead and search for driving directions with new date and time search options.
• New shortcut menus make it easier to save and share search results and find nearby locations.
FAQ 1: How do I install the downloaded app?
a. Follow the download Link we have provided above
b. Click on the GET Button
c. SignIn into your Microsoft account. Your download should start shortly. Note: you must have upgraded to Windows 10.
d. If you purchased the app, follow the folling instructions:
- Go to Order history, find Windows 10, and then select Product key/Install.
- Select Copy to copy the key, and then select Install.
- Select Download tool now, and follow the instructions.
- A wizard will help you through the steps to install. You can install Windows 10 on a PC or a Mac.
FAQ 2: Is Windows Maps Free?
To download a software on our site is totally free. However, sometimes, the Software license might not be free. In this case, it is Free. it is We don’t offer paid software for free. That would be illegal.
Some common Licenses you might find on our site are:
- Free: The software is free and there are zero restrictions.
- Free (GLP - General Public License): Software can be used for free as long as the user respects the app's original code and it will not be tampered with.
- Trial version: You can use the program for free, but after a few days, you will have to purchase it if you want to continue using it.
- Demo: This is a limited version that you can use for free for sometime.
- Paid (Cost $$$): You will have to buy the app or game in order to download and use it.
FAQ 3: Where is my downloaded File?
If you don't change the default download location for your browser, most browsers downloads the files to the folder listed below.
- For Windows 10/8/7: /Users/ Username /Downloads
- For Mac OS: / Users / Username / Downloads
If you don’t find the file, maybe you need to download the software again.