Written by Episode Interactive
Google play stats for Episode - Choose Your Story
|Download||Developer||Rating||Score||Current version||Compatibility||Adult Ranking|
|Apk for pc||Episode Interactive||1,442,794||4.15||12.26.2||Android 5.0+||12+|
1. Wouldn’t it be amazing if YOU were a character in your favorite story? Episode lets you do just that with over 100,000 gripping stories, where you make choices that matter.
2. Your world is turned upside down when you’re paired with a mysterious new *HOT* student for Riverside High’s “Baby Project.” This high school drama will leave you breathless.
3. With billions of reads, Episode is the world’s largest collection of interactive stories where YOU choose your destiny.
4. Not only can you read your favorite stories, you can also write your own! Write and publish your very own interactive stories on Episode’s platform, amassing millions of reads yourself.
5. Episode lets you LIVE your stories with love, romance, adventure, and drama.
6. PITCH PERFECT IN DEEP TREBLE™ You’ve always dreamed of joining the hottest acapella group in ACA-HISTORY, the Bellas! Now you’re at Barden University and it’s your time to shine.
7. Will you and the other liars be able to uncover the mysterious “A” as she threatens to blackmail you? All is not what it seems in this original twist on the hit TV series.
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
|episode||Get App or Alternatives|| 2183921 Reviews
Ok. First things first. If you want to use the application on your computer, first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for either the Bluestacks app or the Nox App >> . Most of the tutorials on the web recommends the Bluestacks app and I might be tempted to recommend it too, because you are more likely to easily find solutions online if you have trouble using the Bluestacks application on your computer. You can download the Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
Now that you have downloaded the emulator of your choice, go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator or Bluestacks application.
Once you have found it, click it to install the application or exe on your PC or Mac computer.
Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application properly.
If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.
Now, open the Emulator application you have installed and look for its search bar. Once you found it, type Episode - Choose Your Story in the search bar and press Search. Click on Episode - Choose Your Storyapplication icon. A window of Episode - Choose Your Story on the Play Store or the app store will open and it will display the Store in your emulator application. Now, press the Install button and like on an iPhone or Android device, your application will start downloading. Now we are all done.
You will see an icon called "All Apps".
Click on it and it will take you to a page containing all your installed applications.
You should see the icon. Click on it and start using the application.
Hi. Mac user!
The steps to use Episode - Choose Your Story for Mac are exactly like the ones for Windows OS above. All you need to do is install the Nox Application Emulator or Bluestack on your Macintosh. The links are provided in step one
Need help or Can't find what you need? Kindly contact us here →
Episode - Choose Your Story On iTunes
|Download||Developer||Rating||Score||Current version||Adult Ranking|
|Free On iTunes||Episode Interactive||2183921||4.68085||14.00||12+|
Kinda getting annoying
I LOVE this app!😍😀
Blendy! - Juicy Simulation
Call of Duty®: Mobile
Rescue Cut - Rope Puzzle
Ink Inc. - Tattoo Drawing
Game of Games the Game
2048 Balls 3D