The Chess Lv.100 is the most downloaded chess app for Windows Store! (Free app)
Adjustable playing strength from 100 levels based on the engine "Crazy Bishop"!
You can choose the strength of the computer from 258 to 2300 in ELO rating.
Level 1 is extremely weak, and Level 100 is extremely difficult to beat!
The Chess has 100 different levels of play from beginner to expert!
Challenge to win medals by defeating computer!
You will be rewarded new board style and pieces design by collecting medals.
What does The Chess Lv.100 do?
Adjustable playing strength from 100 levels!
Human vs Computer, Human vs Human (sharing a single device)
Computer gives your level evaluation by ELO rating in rating mode, very useful for tracking your progress
Enter and analyze any position you like in edit mode
Hint facility to improve your game
Review mode during a game
Save/Load game records
Supporting PGN file for both reading and writing
Enable to view full game history in the game record and restart game from the selected move, which should be very practical for improving your chess
Autosaves your current game
FAQ 1: How do I install the downloaded app?
a. Follow the download Link we have provided above
b. Click on the GET Button
c. SignIn into your Microsoft account. Your download should start shortly. Note: you must have upgraded to Windows 10.
d. If you purchased the app, follow the folling instructions:
- Go to Order history, find Windows 10, and then select Product key/Install.
- Select Copy to copy the key, and then select Install.
- Select Download tool now, and follow the instructions.
- A wizard will help you through the steps to install. You can install Windows 10 on a PC or a Mac.
FAQ 2: Is The Chess Lv.100 Free?
To download a software on our site is totally free. However, sometimes, the Software license might not be free. In this case, it is Free. it is We don’t offer paid software for free. That would be illegal.
Some common Licenses you might find on our site are:
- Free: The software is free and there are zero restrictions.
- Free (GLP - General Public License): Software can be used for free as long as the user respects the app's original code and it will not be tampered with.
- Trial version: You can use the program for free, but after a few days, you will have to purchase it if you want to continue using it.
- Demo: This is a limited version that you can use for free for sometime.
- Paid (Cost $$$): You will have to buy the app or game in order to download and use it.
FAQ 3: Where is my downloaded File?
If you don't change the default download location for your browser, most browsers downloads the files to the folder listed below.
- For Windows 10/8/7: /Users/ Username /Downloads
- For Mac OS: / Users / Username / Downloads
If you don’t find the file, maybe you need to download the software again.