The most popular Windows Note App is now available for all Windows 10 devices including Xbox and Hololens!
With over 4,000,000 downloads and an average 4.5 star rating this is simply the best note taking app for Windows!
But it's not just a note app, you can also create Task Lists, Shopping Lists, Tallied Lists, Events with full live tile support.
Quickly and easily create, edit and have get quick access to all your notes, lists and events. Easily sync notes to the cloud with OneDrive. Very customizable including password locking individual notes and lists or the entire app.
Now with Ink Note support!!!
What does -My Notes- do?
Support for unlimited notes , lists and events
Full live tile support, pin any note to your start screen, selecting a live tile quick launches directly to that note, list or event
Designed to be super fast, to get into a note, make updates and get out quickly
Backup and restore notes using OneDrive and sync between the Phone and PC
Password support to lock the whole app or just individual notes and lists
Customizable background color, font selection and more
Unlimited categories/folders can be added with expanded/collapsed support
Notes and Lists can be sorted alphabetically, oldest or newest first, by creation date or by last modified date
Support for Windows Sharing, so you can share an item via email or with any other app that supports sharing
Have your notes and lists audibly read to you with text to speech
Add photos to notes
Various list types supported including task lists, numbered lists, tallied lists and shopping lists
FAQ 1: How do I install the downloaded app?
a. Follow the download Link we have provided above
b. Click on the GET Button
c. SignIn into your Microsoft account. Your download should start shortly. Note: you must have upgraded to Windows 10.
d. If you purchased the app, follow the folling instructions:
- Go to Order history, find Windows 10, and then select Product key/Install.
- Select Copy to copy the key, and then select Install.
- Select Download tool now, and follow the instructions.
- A wizard will help you through the steps to install. You can install Windows 10 on a PC or a Mac.
FAQ 2: Is -My Notes- Free?
To download a software on our site is totally free. However, sometimes, the Software license might not be free. In this case, it is Free. it is We don’t offer paid software for free. That would be illegal.
Some common Licenses you might find on our site are:
- Free: The software is free and there are zero restrictions.
- Free (GLP - General Public License): Software can be used for free as long as the user respects the app's original code and it will not be tampered with.
- Trial version: You can use the program for free, but after a few days, you will have to purchase it if you want to continue using it.
- Demo: This is a limited version that you can use for free for sometime.
- Paid (Cost $$$): You will have to buy the app or game in order to download and use it.
FAQ 3: Where is my downloaded File?
If you don't change the default download location for your browser, most browsers downloads the files to the folder listed below.
- For Windows 10/8/7: /Users/ Username /Downloads
- For Mac OS: / Users / Username / Downloads
If you don’t find the file, maybe you need to download the software again.