Love word search puzzles? Play today on over 150 different categories, featuring 3 unique game modes and 4 challenging difficulties. Achievements and statistics tracking round out this fun and free game!
What does Word Search do?
Over 150 unique categories
Easy, Medium, Hard, and Expert difficulty modes
Classic, First Letter Only, and Keep it Going game modes
Dynamic puzzle creation; you will never get the same puzzle twice!
Achievements to track your success
Fast loading with Auto-Save feature
Game statistics and a global high score system
Excellent graphics and fun sound effects
Minimum Requirements for PC Installation
Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product
||x86, x64, ARM, ARM64
Changelog - What's new in this version?
We have updated the game to work with the newest version of Windows.
FAQ 1: How do I install the downloaded app?
a. Follow the download Link we have provided above
b. Click on the GET Button
c. SignIn into your Microsoft account. Your download should start shortly. Note: you must have upgraded to Windows 10.
d. If you purchased the app, follow the folling instructions:
- Go to Order history, find Windows 10, and then select Product key/Install.
- Select Copy to copy the key, and then select Install.
- Select Download tool now, and follow the instructions.
- A wizard will help you through the steps to install. You can install Windows 10 on a PC or a Mac.
FAQ 2: Is Word Search Free?
To download a software on our site is totally free. However, sometimes, the Software license might not be free. In this case, it is Free. it is We don’t offer paid software for free. That would be illegal.
Some common Licenses you might find on our site are:
- Free: The software is free and there are zero restrictions.
- Free (GLP - General Public License): Software can be used for free as long as the user respects the app's original code and it will not be tampered with.
- Trial version: You can use the program for free, but after a few days, you will have to purchase it if you want to continue using it.
- Demo: This is a limited version that you can use for free for sometime.
- Paid (Cost $$$): You will have to buy the app or game in order to download and use it.
FAQ 3: Where is my downloaded File?
If you don't change the default download location for your browser, most browsers downloads the files to the folder listed below.
- For Windows 10/8/7: /Users/ Username /Downloads
- For Mac OS: / Users / Username / Downloads
If you don’t find the file, maybe you need to download the software again.