What is JBL Connect app?
If you've been using a JBL speaker and you've never used the app for connectivity, then this is for you. It is possible that you had no idea that this app existed. Many people use the speakers connected mainly with the Bluetooth of their smartphones or smart devices.
However, today you'll come to know that there is such an app created specifically to connect your speaker for better amplification and enjoyment of your music. The JBL connect app was created for users of portable JBL speakers to connect in order to magnify volume and interact with.
Features of the JBL Connect app
- Jbl features up to eight different inbuilt animations which controls the light theme on the speaker.
- There are options to download ambient sounds that are specifically made to further enhance specific light themes.
- There are also options to link multiple speakers wirelessly to make the listening experience of the user enjoyable.
- This app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
Why you will love JBL Connect app
The three most important reasons you will love the JBL connect app include the connection the interaction and the enjoyment of your music.
- First, the connection is wireless and seamless. You easily connect one or multiple speakers and use the connect app to set up left and right channels to better enjoy the stereo.
- Next, you can easily interact with all the lights themes by tapping swiping or drawing and it instantly shows on the speaker.
- Last but not the least, asides the fact that you can enjoy your own music playing out of the speakers, you can also download ambient sounds.
These are especially made for the light themes to create a beautiful and serene environment for you and your family and guests or friends to enjoy.
Pros of using JBL Connect app with your JBL Speakers:
- It's easy to set up.
- It's a free app. You don't have to pay to use the app.
- You get to enjoy your favorite music on amplified speakers.
- The app visualizes your music making it easy to interact and connect with other JBL Pulse 2 users.
- You can perform a firmware upgrade using the app.
Some problems with JBL Connect
- It usually requires the location services to be switched on before it functions which in turn consumes a lot of data.
- The app has bugs which can slow it's functionality.
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
| jbl portable
||Get App or Alternatives
|Harman International Industries
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the JBL Portable app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using JBL Portable on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using JBL Portable on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "JBL Portable"
- The search will reveal the JBL Portable app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once JBL Portable is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including JBL Portable.
- Now enjoy JBL Portable on PC.
Install JBL Portable on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
To use JBL Portable mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native JBL Portable Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install JBL Portable on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "JBL Portable" in search bar. On the results page, open and install JBL Portable.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » JBL Portable. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
JBL Portable On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
||Harman International Industries