Software Features and Description
1. Musi lets you bookmark and organize your favourite music videos, build playlists, share with friends, and more.
2. Musi can also stream onto any AirPlay enabled device.
3. Liked Musi? here are 5 Music apps like Simple Radio – Live AM FM App; Background music - Simple BGM; Bass Tuner Simple; simple voice recorder;
Download and install Musi - Simple Music Streaming on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like musi is available for Windows! Download below:
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Download and install the Musi - Simple Music Streaming app on your Windows 10,8,7 or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Musi on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Musi"
- The search will reveal the Musi - Simple Music Streaming app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Musi is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Musi.
- Now enjoy Musi on PC.
- Using Musi on Mac OS:
Install Musi - Simple Music Streaming on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
How to download and use Musi App on Windows 11
To get Musi on Windows 11, check if there's a native Musi Windows app here » ». If none, follow the steps below:
- Download the Amazon-Appstore » (U.S only)
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- For non-U.S users, Download the OpenPC software »
- Upon installation, open OpenPC app » goto Playstore on PC » click Configure_Download. This will auto-download Google Play Store on your Windows 11.
- Installing Musi:
- Login to your computer's PlayStore or Amazon AppStore.
- Search for "Musi" » Click "Install" to install Musi - Simple Music Streaming
- Musi - Simple Music Streaming will now be available on your windows start-menu.
| Minimum requirements
- 8GB RAM
- SSD Storage
- Processor: Intel Core i3, AMD Ryzen 3000
- Architecture: x64 or ARM64
Musi - Simple Music Streaming On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
- Free music streaming service with a wide variety of songs, including comedy and self-help videos
- Equalizer and ability to search lyrics directly from songs
- Playlist options and repeat functions
- Words automatically capitalize the first letter when changing song titles
- Low cost to remove ads forever
- App crashes when listening to music
- New effects added to the app are not necessary and cause issues
- Volume sometimes remains low and requires restarting the song
- Cannot listen to music offline after loading it while still on WiFi
- Cannot close the app and use other applications on the phone at the same time after the new update
- Data usage seems excessive
Top Pcmac Reviews
It was great...
By Feenjx (Pcmac user)
This app was the best, I used it all the time and it really my only source for listening to music. Everything worked perfectly fine until new effects were added to the app. With the latest update it his app has now been acting very stupid, and to be honest I’m not interested in the the new effects, I’m more interested in listening to my music, I mean that is the whole purpose of this app. When I listen to music the app crashes, but not all the time. When I press on a song, the song will play but there would be no sound and I order for me to hear the song I would have to replay it from the beginning in order for me to hear it, which doesn’t make any sense due to the fact that the song would still be playing. And there would be moments when I play the song and the volume would be put on low, no matter what I would do it would remain low unless I restart the song once more. There is also. A problem when I play the song and I turn off my phone the song utterly stops and then proceeds to play, I’ve been with this app since 2015 and I’ve watched it grow and change, but I don’t care about how it looks, I care more on my music and the quality.
Best music platform available; needs improvement
By Trent031 (Pcmac user)
I would like to start by saying I love the apple iPhone I received one as a gift and it has been a game changer as far as personal and professional time management. Music is the best free music streaming service on the market, period. I’ll say if the old adage “you get what you pay for” is true then I must say for free I am thoroughly impressed. They have the best version of any song I could ever want to look up, they have comedy, self help videos the sky is the limit really. Some constructive advice I’d like to offer is that in the older version of the app, I could close the app and use other applications on my phone at the same time (super cool why I use this app over YT) but after the new “update” I can no longer close out And do other things. And I would also like to say that the data amount taken while using this application seems excessive, when using WiFi you can “download” a song until it’s loaded then shut off the WiFi and you can repeat the song as long as it does not cycle all the way to the end to repeat it, you have to rewind the time on the video yourself, maybe it’s my carrier on the data issue so I won’t toss that on this app all in all a decent app would like to see a few changes but would recommend for sure
Use for all my music
By Oh wow it me (Pcmac user)
I’m not usually a review person but this app is so good I’ve personally recommended it to many people I know in real life. Not only is is amazing to have a free app that allows you to play music while not in it with repeat functions and playlist options but the equalizer and ability to search lyrics directly from songs is pretty amazing. Also the small things like having words automatically capitalize the first letter when changing song titles really shows that a lot of work and thought went into this app. And with the crazy low cost to remove ads forever, not even that becomes a nuisance. Now if we could be more specific I would honestly give this app a 4.75 stars now that it’s been updated so that you can no longer listen to music offline after loading it while still on WiFi. However I do realize that having an app where you can always listen to music offline by downloading it would just take up space on my phone that I don’t have so I don’t think that would necessarily make the app better. But overall extremely solid, I recommend to anyone who likes listening to music and respects themselves.
Real Musi is finally back
By Duck773344 (Pcmac user)
Around 6 months ago I got a new phone only to find this app was gone from the App Store and my playlist I spent over a year on was gone. The official twitter page said not to worry as it would all be saved as soon as they got it reinstated. Meanwhile a ton of fake apps took the front pages of the store and some people even started claiming some of them were the real this app. The official page said they would start posting once the real one came back which I just found out they did when I wanted to check every few days before my upcoming cruise so I wouldn’t get bored while out at sea. I downloaded the app again to find out my list was gone, AT FIRST! I checked the backups for codes previously saved and some were blank some were older versions I eventually found the correct one which seems to have 100% 99 if not of my missing playlist just in time for Christmas. I have it on in background as I write this review. Hopefully everyone else who was waiting to get their songs back were also able to find their saved backup codes and restore their playlist as well :)