✔ What's Cool
1. Create stations from your favorite songs, artists or genres, search or browse to find recommended stations for your mood or activity, and discover podcasts that speak to you.
2. Find something new by simply browse and tap recommended podcasts to find over 1,400 podcasts, including SiriusXM shows, on-demand whether you're on Pandora Premium, Plus or Radio.
3. Pending trial eligibility, charges for Plus ($4.99/month) or Premium ($12.99/month) begin at the end of a free trial unless you cancel 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription month.
4. Download today and get instant access to your favorite artists and podcasts, while staying up to date on the most recent singles and releases.
5. With Podcasts on Pandora, find your favorites and listen to personalized recommendations that actually make sense.
Download and install Pandora: Music & Podcasts on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like pandora is available for Windows! Download below:
Pandora Media Inc
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Pandora: Music & Podcasts app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Pandora on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Pandora on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Pandora"
- The search will reveal the Pandora: Music & Podcasts app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Pandora is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Pandora.
- Now enjoy Pandora on PC.
Install Pandora: Music & Podcasts on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install Pandora on Windows 11
To use Pandora mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Pandora Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Pandora on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Pandora" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Pandora: Music & Podcasts.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Pandora. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Pandora: Music & Podcasts On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
||Pandora Media, Inc.
Software Features and Description
Create stations from your favorite songs, artists or genres, search or browse to find recommended stations for your mood or activity, and discover podcasts that speak to you. Download today and get instant access to your favorite artists and podcasts, while staying up to date on the most recent singles and releases. From rap and pop to rock and country, play your favorite artists and stay up to date on today’s top hits and releases. Start streaming all of the current global hits and enjoy your own personalized music experience.
Take this app with you wherever you go with CarPlay for your daily commute or your next road trip. Enjoy your own personalized music or podcast experience from anywhere on the world’s most powerful music discovery platform. The new voice mode lets you search, play, pause, skip, adjust volume & thumb up music with a simple voice command. Start streaming your favorite artist, song, genre, or podcast instantly today for free in your car.
With Podcasts on this app, find your favorites and listen to personalized recommendations that actually make sense. Just search on your mobile phone or tablet and play to start listening, then tap + to add to your collection. Find something new by simply browse and tap recommended podcasts to find over 1,400 podcasts, including SiriusXM shows, on-demand whether you're on this app Premium, Plus or Radio.
Looking for more?
Meet this app Modes - The new way to customize your station experience. Choose from six different modes to switch up the kind of music you're hearing:
My Station: The station experience you know and love.
Crowd Faves: Hear the most thumbed-up songs by other listeners.
Deep Cuts: Hear less familiar songs from station artists.
Discovery: Hear more artists who don't usually play on this station.
Newly Released: Hear the newest releases from station artists.
Artist Only: Hear songs from the station artist.
this app Premium™
Subscribe to enjoy personalized on-demand music and podcasts
Search and play your favorite songs, podcasts, albums and playlists on-demand
Create playlists, not worklists – on your own or powered by this app
Download the music you want for offline listening
Unlimited skips and replays
Higher quality audio
Listen with ad-free music
this app Plus™
Subscribe to enjoy personalized radio with ad-free music
Unlimited personalized stations and podcasts
Up to four stations for offline listening
Unlimited skips and replays
Higher quality audio
Listen with ad-free music
this app Plus subscriptions are $4.99 per month. this app Premium subscriptions are $12.99 per month. You’ll be charged as a recurring transaction through your App Store account. Pending trial eligibility, charges for Plus ($4.99/month) or Premium ($12.99/month) begin at the end of a free trial unless you cancel 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription month. Any unused portion of a free this app Plus trial period will be forfeited if you upgrade to this app Premium. You can manage your subscription, cancel or turn off auto-renewal through account settings in your App Store account. this app is available to US customers only.
Some advertising exclusions apply. Skips, replays and offline features may be limited by certain licensing restrictions. this app may use large amounts of data, and carrier data charges may apply. For best results, we recommend you connect your device to trusted Wi-Fi networks when available.
Terms and conditions:
Top Pcmac Reviews
App needs so much work
By Waelwulfan (Pcmac user)
The service itself is great. All of my complaints are with the app and not this app itself.
1. App seems to get shut down in the background after only a few minutes if it’s not playing music. Even if you’re not doing anything else with your phone. So when you open it back up, everything needs to reload and whatever song you were listening to is gone.
2. CarPlay issues. OMG, where to begin? CarPlay with this app is a disaster. Keeps going from Now Playing back to the Stations screen. Stations don’t load (blank screen) sometimes, forcing you to use your phone to get started. If you change stations or skip songs, sometimes the Now Playing screen will still show the previous song for a good 10 seconds or more, during which time onscreen controls like Pause will not work.
3. Offline songs are noticeably louder than if they’re streamed. Offline mode also seems hesitant to switch back online despite a strong and solid network connection.
4. Ever since Offline mode was introduced, the streaming cache has been severely reduced. It used to cache 3-4 songs. Now it doesn’t seem to cache the next song until the current one is half way done. If you’re in a spotty area and you skip the current song, you’re out of luck. I would happily trade Offline mode to get back a bigger streaming cache.
By CrystalNWilliams (Pcmac user)
Allow me start off with how much I utilize this app. I have had a this app account for at least 8 years. But recently I have purchased the this app Premium account. I loved the idea of downloading music to listen to later and I have my own personal music list. I loved the idea of the “Offline” feature as well. But recently I have ran into a few issues. 1 of them being when I switch the offline due to being in an airplane... it only allows me to listen to SOME of the songs even though I have downloaded them. When I go to click on the song it states that it is not allowed for playbacks. 🧐 Sooooo... why was able to download it if I can’t replay it?? 2. Then I was listening to my songs with WiFi and it was telling me that I can’t listen to the songs because they are not allowed for playbacks... so no matter what.... you allowed me to feel like I was given the opportunity to have the song on my playlist BUT I can’t listen to it?? 3. You are able to listen to a lot of songs. You can search for a lot of songs. You can discover new songs.... but you can NOT download a lot of these songs... so my conclusion is... deal with the lack of skips, commercials and keep the free option because it’s not worth what they charge. Very disappointing.
Two stars for what Pandora once was...
By pv15 (Pcmac user)
I’ve been a fairly long time user of this app One. The poor performance of this app is almost making me consider leaving them for online radio. First and foremost, here recently the app has been real garbage. Every time I open it it’s either wanting me to sign into Facebook, or sign up for the higher this app service. To me that’s a bit insulting as a person that already pays for this app One. There aren’t supposed to be ads, and I certainly don’t want to sign into Facebook on this app. Here recently it’s been terrible about audio playback too. For example, the other day if I’d switch to another app or if my phone would go to sleep this app would quit playing music. An uninstall and reinstall of the app did fix this. Another issue I’ve been having is sometime I’ll get a notification from another app, the music volume turns down for said notification, but then it doesn’t turn the music back up after, making me close the app and reopen it. One other complaint I have is if I pause the music, the app sometimes just plain seems to forget once I hit play if I spent too long on pause. In order to get music to play again I have to go and reopen the this app app. Often times whatever song I was enjoying is no longer there. Really discontent with the quality here recently.
Ads, ads, and then more ads
By Combzz (Pcmac user)
Too many ads of course. I spend 1 minute (two 30 second ads) listening to your ads, ok great. Then a song comes on that I don’t like, press skip, instantly 2 more adds. So now 2 minutes have passed and I’m still stuck with listening to the SAME ads over and over and over again. The ad frequency is way too high compared to any other free radio out there. Plus, the music that does get to play isn’t even what I like to listen to. And a lot of time the music isn’t even tailored to the station. And then there’s the issue where after 8-10 songs, it literally LOOPS!!! It will the start playing the same songs you listened to an hour ago, or where you last listened to this app. this app is the WORST out there. Compare that to iHeartRadio who has a way better tailored music experience and less ads that are actually relevant to me. On top of that, the only benefits you receive after paying monthly for their premium is just “more skips” and “less ads”. There are definitely way better services out there that when you pay you get “no ads” and “unlimited skips”. this app is just a major waste of time, they’re only in it for the money and because of that they’ll eventually die off as someone else overtakes them; unless they radically change their business model and put the user listening experience in the spotlight.