★ ★ ★ myAT&T Overview
➙ • Check data usage: Want to keep tabs on your wireless or Internet data usage? Open the app to check usage on the overview screen.
- - None mentioned in the text.
☹ Common dislikes:
- - Poor service quality with no stable data or decent speed.
- - No cell coverage and infinite dropped calls.
- - No credit given despite the inconveniences faced by the user.
- - Tricked into changing to a cheaper plan that turned out to be the regular plan accessible to anyone.
- - AT&T is the worst company the user has ever dealt with.
- - AT&T lies and never follows through with anything they say.
- - Worst customer service experience with no resolution after talking to over 20 representatives.
- - Representatives don't give correct information or the next bill is not what was promised.
- - Poor internet connectivity even after an expert was called to fix the issue.
Download and install myAT&T on your computer
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the myAT&T app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using myAT&T on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using myAT&T on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "myAT&T"
- The search will reveal the myAT&T app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once myAT&T is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including myAT&T.
- Now enjoy myAT&T on PC.
Install myAT&T on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
||AT&T Services, Inc.
How to download and install myAT&T on Windows 11
To use myAT&T mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native myAT&T Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install myAT&T on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "myAT&T" in search bar. On the results page, open and install myAT&T.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » myAT&T. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
myAT&T On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
||AT&T Services, Inc.
Download on Android: Download Android
Software Features and Description
Discovering the right Utilities app for your needs is hard, which is why we are happy to give you myAT&T from AT&T Services, Inc.. Now, staying on top of your AT&T accounts is much easier with the myAT&T app.
• Check data usage: Want to keep tabs on your wireless or Internet data usage? Open myATT to check usage on the overview screen.
• Pay your bill: Never miss another payment. View/pay your bill in myATT . Tell us how and when, and we'll let you know when your bill is ready.
• Upgrade your phone or plan: Pick it up in the store, or have it delivered to you. You can also make changes to your plan right from myATT .. If myAT&T suits you, get the 150.53 MB app for 2023.3.01 on PC.
Top Pcmac Reviews
Customer Service from top to worst
By txt0pr (Pcmac user)
After Hurricane Maria I only received 2 months in credits. It have been 9 month now, with no stable data nor decent speed, no cell coverage. Infinite dropped calls and no credit whatsoever. Kept paying over 80+ for an unlimited data plan that wasn’t being used because there is no antenas able to communicate data. Yet they insist I don’t deserve a credit. They tricked me into changing my plan to an equal and cheaper plan due to my inconveniences, but it turned out to be just the regular plan online , accesible to anybody, the service is so bad that I didn’t even accepted to commit the change because the call dropped and they still made the change. They scammed me from LTE speeds to 3G speed. I have never felt so betrayed by a company’s customer services. After hours of calling, and false promises to call me and get me updated, they did nothing. And when they actually did returned my plan, they didn’t installed it correctly so I went a week without a data plan. Now a month after they are charging me $400+ for data as if I never had an unlimited plan during the period. Still in the phone, hours invested. All of this after being more than 9 years with them. They don’t deserve good ratings or me loyal customers.
By Dana Sar (Pcmac user)
My husband and I were on the search for a new provider. We had heard good things about the att coverage so we chose to go there. They had a great deal of buy one get one for the iPhone XR. I was super excited. We stated talking pricing and plans with the rep. We got the unlimited and more plan. So the bill should have been $70 for the plan, $25 for the buy one phone, and $22 total for the insurances. We got our first bill of $306.
During the process of signing up and getting the phones, my husband and I asked many many times over if there were any other fees; the rep continued to tell us no. We also asked many times over if our regular bill should be about $120, she consistently said yes. We have no just come back from a different att store and were told by them and customer service that there is an additional $70 a month access fee. We asked so many times in store about any fees and were lied to.
Now we are at the point that we are going to return our phones and request a full refund, and because we paid with a debit card I am sure that it will be 7-10 business days before we see that money; meaning we will be out phones for that length of time.
I am very disappointed and dissatisfied with att.
We understand prorated charges because we started in the middle of a billing cycle, but paying $70 more a month because we were lied to, I just can’t see it!
Ripped off by AT&T and Direct Tv
By catwhohatesAT&T (Pcmac user)
I think AT&T is the worst company I’ve ever had to do business with they lie and never follow through with anything that they say I have no respect for AT&T as much as they charge they have the worst customer service I’ve ever had to deal with and I can’t wait for my contact to be done and over so I can find a company that cares about their customers and follow up with my concerns and questions since I’ve had A AT&T I’ve been ripped off had to pay more than they had quoted me and every time I’ve been either misunderstanding or the customer service rep was just not telling me the correct information but I always end up having to pay because I’m supposedly been told the truth about the service that we’re included in the contact it’s so not right that ur company is allowed to do what I think of as illegal but u get away with it all it’s a joke and I’m so disgusted that I’m not going to be a customer after my contact is finished I tell anyone that I know not to do business with AT&T ever and never ever bundle them with direct tv become then u will really be ripped off and that’s what I think of AT&T I know that it’s not really important what I say but maybe one day it will break apart and that’s what I think should happen let all ur high paid scammers and liars have to feel the same way that the rest of the real world feels so cheated and lied to
Worse Company experience of my lifetime
By Juanita K Reed (Pcmac user)
I have never had a worse experience with any company in all my over 50 years as an adult. I can’t get any resolution after talking to over 20 of your representatives. They are all nice, but afterwards, they either don’t give correct information or the next bill, it’s not what I was told it would be. This all started with a supposed expert who came to our home after being called by your service person who came to change our modem. The “expert’s” name was John Ross Thomas. We can’t get on the internet right here at home without waiting Forever, and it’s worse when we aren’t home. The phone jumps all over the place when on internet. I was told my bill was now on one account, would be $134 something for cell service and internet, and would be drafted on the 2nd of the month. I have a screen shot of that information on my phone from July 3rd at 11:22 AM from online chat with your agent. Today I look at my account, and it says I have 2 accounts, and my bill is $162 something. Oh and ours phones just Freeze up and won’t do anything for a period of time! I have pages of notes of dates, times, customer agent names, and information I was given. Today it appears, it is meaningless. Will you respond to any of this? NO! I am 73 years old, and I have been so worn out being on the phone for hours that I’ve just cried.