Introduction to Notability for PC:
If you're a creative, sometimes you get stuck. You try so hard to move from point A to point B and you just can't.
In such situations, it's important to have anything that helps you get productive.
In this case, "anything" is an app. Notability was one of the best ranking productivity apps in 2019. It's an app for taking notes.
A lot of people might not seem like it but they're always looking for the perfect note taking app on their play store/app store.
Notability is the newly reformed paper and pen for taking notes. The best thing about it is the inspiration to go digital in taking notes with all the extra enticing features. In any case, you may still prefer literal pen and paper and that's fully allowed.
If you really consider it, pen and paper are just good and might be the core part of your productivity, just like typing on your screen might be. It all depends on what you like.
If you'd like to easily find your notes by searching for them, add pictures to your notes, share your notes easily and add voice notes to your notes, then Notability is most probably for you.
In the same vein, if you'd like to use a user interface that is both simple and easy to use,
Below are the features Notability packs.
FEATURES OF NOTABILITY
1. You can add multimedia content to your notes.
2. It has support for Handwriting Recognition.
3. You can easily search for notes and find it easily, even if the notes being searched are handwritten.
4. You can add audio notes to already written notes if you want that.
5. Notability allows you to access clouds to import your documents if you wish to for extra safekeeping.
6. It supports the import, editing and export of PDFs.
IMPORTANCE AND USE OF NOTABILITY
This software is solely used for making digital notes on just about anything. The idea for the simple UI is that it'll encourage productivity and I have no doubts that you will enjoy using the app.
A student would find Notability app especially useful as it helps equip them with a tool that actually cares the way they take notes.
The idea is, students are not all the same. Some are fast and others are slow. Some are in the middle. With the Notability app, a student could pick the best method of taking notes easily that works for him or her.
It's easy now to see the importance of Notability as its creators were very intentional while creating it.
- The UI is concise and easy to use.
- Searching for any document on the app is easy.
- There are varieties of options for taking notes.
- Voice notes addition to notes is an available option.
• Voice note navigation is an issue.
• App isn't free.
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Notability app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Notability on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Notability on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Notability"
- The search will reveal the Notability app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Notability is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Notability.
- Now enjoy Notability on PC.
Install Notability on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
To use Notability mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Notability Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Notability on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Notability" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Notability.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Notability. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Notability On iTunes
|$8.99 On iTunes