Introducing GoodNotes 5 for PC
Note taking is now an everyday concept, evolving with the demand that comes with it. This new app integrates a PDF tool and other note takers. It comes handy and is easy to operate on iOS and Mac. Goodnote 5 is the newest and highest version of Goodnotes that enables the user do drag and drop, image import and export of PDF files.
What does this tool offer?
In earlier versions of the app, Note taking could be classified into Categories, which acted as a single flat folder structure. However, GoodNotes 5 supports an infinite level of nested folders combined together.
Goodnote 5 now also allows you to create a note using the provided multitude of templates and designs, converting notes and text to PDF formats.
The developers tried as much as possible while creating GoodNote 5 to redefine the users interface not only did they cover the previous basics of the version and other tools but created an improved unique and outstanding great tool in note taking category.
Uses and Features
- Anyone including a child between the ages of 3 years and above can use this tool. It is a perfect tool for kids or anyone who loves creating designs and converting those designs into a meaningful outcome.
- It comes with better enhanced user interface, pages and content, making the app more user friendly and easy to navigate.
- You can take Notes with your keyboard or writting with an Apple Pencil or stylus pen. The tool Is also capable of recognizing a users hand writing and converting it to text. I will discuss more on the limits in the pros and cons when I get there.
- Additionally, In using the app, it transforms your hand drawn shapes into geometrically perfect ones if you choose to.
- Editing is now easier as editable PDFs can now be selected in the export options.
- Display documents in your library as a list unlike the previous version.
- Bookmarking is now possible and can be added to a page. Bookmarks can also feature in the favorites section. Plus, you can as well jump to the exact spot you were, with a single tap.
- Included in the current version of the tool is an easier search and document category. The concept of categories in Goodnotes 4 was replaced with unlimited nested folders and subfolders which now allow you as a user to organize the documents you want according to their respective details and programs.
- In this all newtool, it is now possible to search for your notes across all your documents and folders.
- Like for searches in the document section, the search scan returns results from titles, written notes, PDF files, typed and handwritten notes.
- Blank new documents can now be created in the open folder section and serves as a straight dive to writing that new idea of yours.
- Search – now a lot easier
- Organise documents into thumbnails
- Sharing – now possible with a one click
- Guaranteed Privacy and Security
- Additional Templates and designs
- Converts hand writing to a complete text and recognizes same
- Storage - Goodnotes can now store saved data
- Printing has become a lot more easier on the Goodnote 5
- Migrating to the new app is possible
- Synchronization with other devices
- GoodNotes 5 is only available as a free upgrade to all customers that paid the full price for GoodNotes 4.
- If you bought GoodNotes 4 for a lower price, you will only have to pay the price difference between the two apps to purchase GoodNotes 5.
- The current GoodNotes for Mac version is not compatible with GoodNotes 5.
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the GoodNotes 5 app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using GoodNotes 5 on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using GoodNotes 5 on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "GoodNotes 5"
- The search will reveal the GoodNotes 5 app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once GoodNotes 5 is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including GoodNotes 5.
- Now enjoy GoodNotes 5 on PC.
Install GoodNotes 5 on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
||Time Base Technology Limited
To use GoodNotes 5 mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native GoodNotes 5 Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install GoodNotes 5 on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "GoodNotes 5" in search bar. On the results page, open and install GoodNotes 5.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » GoodNotes 5. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
GoodNotes 5 On iTunes
|$7.99 On iTunes
||Time Base Technology Limited