What is Ibis Paint X app?
There are so many artists who prefer to draw manually than digitally. Most of the time, it's simply because they are better inspired/motivated to draw that way. However, there are artists who wouldn't mind gaining some kind of inspiration from drawing digitally. They would like to migrate to a digital palette and for such artists, here is the Ibis Paint X app.
The Ibis Paint X App is a drawing app that lets you share your digital art with friends and at the same time, engage them in drawing your pictures. This app is awesome for one major reason: A beginner can download it and begin to make great illustrations irrespective of their inexperience. Bear in mind, this app is only compatible the iOS devices.
Ibis Paint X has over 2,500 materials including brushes, blending modes, screentones, etc. I'm going to now list some of the features of this app.
Best Features of Ibis Paint X
- It has the SNS drawing feature where you can easily model the drawing methods of other users through their process videos.
- Record your drawing process feature.
- Smooth drawing up to 60 FPS.
- There are 335 kinds of brushes including also crayons, charcoal brushes amongst others.
- It includes layer parameters such as alpha blending, blending, layer opacity, etc.
Before I go any further, you must know that there's a free and paid version of Ibis Paint X. There are two paid versions of the app namely the Prime Membership which involves monthly payment but without ads. The other is the Remove Ads Add On which involves one off payment.
The Prime membership subscription comes with some perks such as Prime materials, prime fonts, tone curve filter, etc. You might want to bear that in mind. Now like I mentioned earlier, a beginner can start using Ibis Paint X and start making good illustrations. This brings me to the reason I thought using the app would be a great idea for budding and even professional artists: There are process videos and tutorials to learn from.
The creators of the app have a YouTube Channel with several tutorial videos of how to use the app. You won't be left on your own. That's very thoughtful and a great incentive for budding digital artists.
Advantages of Drawing with Ibis Paint X:
- It's easy to learn to draw using this app.
- Practice is also easy as you simply have to learn from the process videos of other people.
- It's a very intuitive and thoughtful especially considering all the materials inputted in the app.
- It has got some glitches after an update.
- It needs further Improvement because it contains some bugs.
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the ibis Paint X app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using ibis Paint X on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using ibis Paint X on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "ibis Paint X"
- The search will reveal the ibis Paint X app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once ibis Paint X is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including ibis Paint X.
- Now enjoy ibis Paint X on PC.
Install ibis Paint X on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
To use ibis Paint X mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native ibis Paint X Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install ibis Paint X on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "ibis Paint X" in search bar. On the results page, open and install ibis Paint X.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » ibis Paint X. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
ibis Paint X On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes