✔ What's Cool
1. It's simple: connect to your AmpliFi Router at home, generate a code using the AmpliFi Wi-Fi app, and use that code with the AmpliFi Teleport app.
2. Use the AmpliFi Teleport app and feel secure knowing you can still connect to your home.
3. Watch your local programs and content from anywhere in the world using an internet connection.
4. AmpliFi Teleport allows you easy access while you are away from the most important place – your home.
Download and install AmpliFi Teleport on your computer
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
| amplifi teleport
||Get App or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the AmpliFi Teleport app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using AmpliFi Teleport on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using AmpliFi Teleport on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "AmpliFi Teleport"
- The search will reveal the AmpliFi Teleport app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once AmpliFi Teleport is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including AmpliFi Teleport.
- Now enjoy AmpliFi Teleport on PC.
Install AmpliFi Teleport on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install AmpliFi Teleport on Windows 11
To use AmpliFi Teleport mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native AmpliFi Teleport Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install AmpliFi Teleport on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "AmpliFi Teleport" in search bar. On the results page, open and install AmpliFi Teleport.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » AmpliFi Teleport. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
AmpliFi Teleport On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
Software Features and Description
The this app app allows you to bring the digital comforts of home with you, no matter how far away you are—all without a monthly fee. AmpliFi Teleport allows you to:
- Connect to your home the app router by quickly generating an access code via the the app Wi-Fi app.
- Experience superior network reliability, compared to traditional VPNs, since you’re relying on your own network.
- Retain privacy and peace of mind when browsing on public networks.
Please note that an the app router is required to use the Teleport app.
Top Pcmac Reviews
By ARFIDSED (Pcmac user)
the app is underrated when it comes to consumer routers. The addition of this app and VPN functionality continues to make it a great value. Teleport makes VPN easy and accessible to people who don’t even know what VPN stands for, and for people who think it’s magic like my parents. It’s a game changer for Xfinity and Spectrum TV subscribers because it allows you to stream your live TV from anywhere outside your home.
I am a little disappointed they discontinued the hardware Teleport, the hardware version was perfect for traveling/hotels and multi device use. Please re consider this. But this app version is a pretty darn good replacement.
By EmackQlet (Pcmac user)
This app is an absolute game changer! I don’t normally leave reviews, but Ubiquity Networks has outdone themselves. I am able to connect to my home network when not physically present, which has allowed me to access my NAS, and operate the devices that require local connection (e.g. Sonos). Furthermore, I was able to access my U.S. Netflix content on my last international trip. Please note that for proper operation, you must have remote access enabled on your actual the app router, and if you are testing in-home, ensure you are on your cellular network.
By SMU Control (Pcmac user)
Like the Teleport hardware, this Teleport app is a great concept that needs refinement. The app loads easily and connects to my the app router very simply, but I have no access to my local devices through the VPN. To me, that is one of the key features of a VPN - being able to access your private network from anywhere in the world. The Teleport app does not do this.
The additional overhead of the VPN makes web browsing much slower. I assume that one might be able to watch Netflix or HBO Now from overseas using this app if the speed were better, but I’m not in a position to try that right now. So, for now, Teleport gets just to stars from me.
Can’t get any easy
By arun_gomes (Pcmac user)
I’ve been using the app router for the last 2 yrs and have been immensely happy with it. I tried Samsung, Portal and another mesh network prior to landing on the app and so glad I found this. It’s so easy to setup and control kids access with parental control. With respect to this teleport app, the setup can’t get any easier. Took about 2 mins including installing the app and connecting to vpn. This company has been surpassing all my expectations so far with respect to home networking.