What is Geeni App?
Have you ever imagined what it'd be like to have one control for all the smart devices within your home? No?
That's what the GEENI App is about. It literally controls your smart home devices with the different commands you give to the home via the app. Now even though it controls smart devices already installed at your house, there's a catch. The devices must be compatible with the app. They must be created by the creators of the app.
These days more than ever, we want to make sure our homes are well equipped and covered to protect from intruders. Smart homes are being used now than ever before and for good reason. Furthermore, a smart home owner would love the idea of controlling the smart devices in his smart home which is where the idea of the Geeni App comes up.
Some of the admirable features of the Geeni App include the following:
- You get easy control of smart home devices using the app.
- You have the option to schedule when devices go off or on for security purposes.
- There is an account sharing feature which allows you to decide how many of your friends and families can have access to your home through an account.
- You can easily log on or off anywhere in the world.
The usability of this app is not complex to understand. It is fairly straight forward. The app has a portion for each smart home device from which they can easily be controlled and which is also very convenient.
Additionally, you can schedule when these devices e.g. your TV, Living room light, Video camera, Entryway light and so on, can be switched on and off,. So just imagine it; it can be switched with a simple click on a specific button on your phone screen within the app.
The Advantages of using Geeni:
- It is easy to set up.
- It is not difficult to understand or use.
- Its images are very clear even at night time.
- It is a free app.
- It is super convenient as you do not need to move to switch off appliances around your house.
Disadvantages of the Geeni App
- There are too few automation options.
- Sometimes it has a connectivity problem depending on the Wi-Fi data available to it.
- You can't view all the cameras at once.
- Battery usage can be intense.
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the geeni app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using geeni on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using geeni on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "geeni"
- The search will reveal the geeni app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once geeni is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including geeni.
- Now enjoy geeni on PC.
Install geeni on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
||Merkury Innovations LLC
To use geeni mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native geeni Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install geeni on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "geeni" in search bar. On the results page, open and install geeni.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » geeni. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
geeni On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
||Merkury Innovations LLC
Download on Android: Download Android