What is iCsee App for PC?
If you're looking for an app that can monitor the feeds from your newly installed camera, you should be thinking the iCsee app.
The iCsee app is a security app used solely for monitoring the videos recorded by your camera. It's a 99mb app created by HangZhou XiongMai Technology, which was released on 18th July 2016. Also, it's been updated for bugs as recently as December 2019.
The iCsee app works with front end devices like robots or smart devices like doorbells/ door locks. In other words, it is compatible with highly intelligent gadgets.
This isn't exactly surprising as these days, there are many softwares that function same way the iCsee app does. The only difference i
With the iCsee app, you can monitor your camera in real time, for those who have pets at home or have something they're watching over. You can do this from an Android but now there are options for the Mac and Windows PCs.
The iCsee app has some of the following features:
1. It gives you a real time view of the camera in high definition.
2. It supports video recording and playback.
3. It supports PTZ control i.e. Tilt, Zoom, Orientation management.
4. It has a cloud storage support for the recorded videos.
5. It has a motion detector so it alerts you when it records any motion, if any.
6. It can be used with either Wi-Fi or 3g/4g
IMPORTANCE AND USE OF iCsee APP.
You don't have to be a security expert to use this app. You simply need a strong internet connection to get started
Also, another thing is that asides the fact that you can livestream your camera, you get to do manage those IP cams without having to use wires. Only your internet connection can help do that.
PROS OF iCsee APP
1. It's a free app on the play store or app store.
2. It's wireless. It can also be operated through your smartphone.
3. It has a cloud log in feature.
4. You can pause, play back and record everything
CONS OF iCsee APP
1. You need a strong internet connection otherwise there might be interruptions.
2. The application is always popping up notifications, and that might be an issue.
3. Bugs are still a problem
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
||Get App or Alternatives
|HangZhou XiongMai Technology
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the iCSee app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using iCSee on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using iCSee on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "iCSee"
- The search will reveal the iCSee app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once iCSee is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including iCSee.
- Now enjoy iCSee on PC.
Install iCSee on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
To use iCSee mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native iCSee Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install iCSee on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "iCSee" in search bar. On the results page, open and install iCSee.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » iCSee. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
iCSee On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
||HangZhou XiongMai Technology