You can barely scroll through Instagram without seeing videos used in either entertainment, tutoring or advertisements. Videos are an integral part of what social media has become today.
Most of those videos are recorded with mobile smartphones. I'm sure you'll agree with me that it requires little or no effort to make these videos on a good camera smartphone.
However, to upload these catchy videos on said social media however, one must have the right kind of applications/tools to make the video magic first before
The Inshot Video Editor is a simple photo and video editor which works across iOS and Android. This app is especially made to improve the quality of the final result for any video you decide to upload on your Instagram. You can also save these videos to your phone memory when done editing.
The developers of the app (Instashot by name), know that people make a lot of videos these days for several purposes and that's why this app was created. It is said to be one of the best photo and video editors for iPhone.
It literally makes your videos look super dope on social media. I think that is great because people are more interested in designs, pictures, videos when they are aesthetically pleasing.
The Inshot Video Editor app contains features which can be easily referred to as tools that help to improve your videos before you upload them. Below are the most notable ones as you may still discover new features while you use it.
For instance in the video editing section, if a video has been made in vertical style, you can decide to zoom in and enlarge the image or create a pretty blur effect behind the image. Also, you can add filters, text, emojis, and even music.
As promised, below are some features you'd love using the app.
1. Video Editing
- Trim video
- Cut/Delete middle part of a video
- Merge videos
- Adjust video speed
- Blur border for photo and video. Make it square ready for Instagram.
- Colored border to make it square ready.
- Move video/photo inside the square.
3. Music, Effects & Voice-overs
- Add your own music to video, like mp3 files and other format.
- Lots of fun sound effects.
- Add voice-overs.
- Easy to sync sound and video, with timeline features.
- Volume control for both original video sound and mp3 songs.
4. Adding Text & Emoji
- Add text on video and photo.
- Add emoji on photo.
- With timeline features, easy to sync text and emoji with video.
5. Usage of Filters
- Lots of Photo filters
- Unique Video filters
- Rotate, Flip photo or video.
- Photo Collage
6. Sharing on Social Media
- High video output resolution.
- Share to social apps, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
Inshot Video Editor allows you to edit videos either shot on your phone or brought in from other devices. You can edit individually or combine.
Another awesomeness of this app is that InShot makes it easy for you to change the shape of the video, for different Social Media without having to re-edit. This is somewhat an issue with other video editors.
Even though the free version of the software doesn't transition as smoothly as you would like from one clip to the another, it isn't much of an issue.
- You can trim, split, merge, flip or rotate video clips or simply create a collage.
- You also can add music, sound and video effects, photo and video filters and voiceovers and easily sync sound and video using the InShot timeline feature.
- It is easy to add text and emojis and customizable backgrounds with blur effects and more.
- Use of fun filters and animation stickers to brighten existing video content or add cinematic effects like a vintage look, black/white, etc
- Includes music and links to content creators with links to more music on SoundCloud.
- You can share videos in high resolution by exporting at 1080p and also adjust speed to .2x slower to 4x faster.
- You can share videos with one click to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or WhatsApp .
• Watermark automatically appears in all video content.
• Advertisements present on the editing screen and when downloading filters and screens.