Start protecting your home with the Google Nest App for Pc
If you own a smart home then Nest app should be one of your favourite apps because it offers a lot of practical ways to maximise your use of your smart home. It serves as a control home for all your Nest Products. Nest apps work with Thermostats, Cameras, Security systems, Doorbells and Smoke alarms. However, even though there is a limitation to how many homes can be worked on at a time, it works perfectly well for those it covers.
If you use Nest products, then this app right here is your best bet as it emphasises functionality and uniformity in usage throughout all the products. For example with your Nest app, you can adjust the temperature of your Thermostat from anywhere. You can always check in to see what's going on and it's easy to manage your home from wherever you may be. You can also be alerted when there is a smoke emergency at home, in your absence.
With the nest app you are able to receive notifications on your device from wherever. You can arm and disarm your Nest alarm system with your Nest app. Interestingly, Nest app uses algorithms and sensors when watching over your home; For example, let's say you forget to switch on an alarm, your Nest app notices and will send you a reminder.
- Ability to change the temperature of your thermostat from your phone.
- You get to view and exit your schedule as at when due.
- The smoke whenever it escapes thinks and speaks and basically alerts you. You're able to receive these alerts using a Wi-Fi or internet connection.
- Ability to silence an alarm from your phone.
- Ability to run a safety check up and also see your safety history.
- Notification for who is knocking.
- Notifications for visitors even when they don't knock
- Ability to distinguish between a person and something else.
- Ability to record messages to your visitors when you're not around, when you can't answer the door.
- Ability to receive an alert when someone unlocks your door or when someone locks your door.
Why you should use the Nest App
First of all you should use the Nest app because if for example someone knocks on your door you can know if it's a person or if it's some other thing.
Also with a good internet connection, you never miss any activity that goes on at your home even when you're not around. Moreso, you can check the safety history of your alert and when something is off it's easy to tell. This is what happens when you use the Nest cam and app, both indoor and outdoor.
Pros of using the Nest App:
- Consistent alerts for when something is off
- Notifications are sent to you just in case you forget to protect your home.
- A more secure lock for your home with trusted access given by you and you alone.
- You can record messages prior to visitors coming to your home just in case you are not around.
- Records snapshots just in case the video is not perfect enough for you.
- Your internet connection must always be on as some of these need an active WI-Fi or internet connection and cannot work without it.
Hurray! Seems an app like nest is available for Windows! Download below:
Surveil for Nest
Honest BMI Calculator
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Nest app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Nest on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Nest on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Nest"
- The search will reveal the Nest app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Nest is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Nest.
- Now enjoy Nest on PC.
Install Nest on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
To use Nest mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Nest Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Nest on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Nest" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Nest.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Nest. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Nest On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
Download on Android: Download Android