✔ What's Cool
1. Your place for listening to the world’s largest selection of audiobooks, kids stories and bite-sized audio content - at home, while working, or when taking a break.
2. Enjoy small listening bites such as short stories or chapters from bestselling titles.
3. Keep your kids entertained with classics, bedtime stories, bible stories, and modern young adult literature.
Download and install Audible audiobooks & podcasts on your computer
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
| audible audiobooks podcasts
||Get App or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Audible audiobooks & podcasts app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Audible audiobooks & podcasts on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Audible audiobooks & podcasts on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Audible audiobooks & podcasts"
- The search will reveal the Audible audiobooks & podcasts app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Audible audiobooks & podcasts is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Audible audiobooks & podcasts.
- Now enjoy Audible audiobooks & podcasts on PC.
Install Audible audiobooks & podcasts on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install Audible audiobooks & podcasts on Windows 11
To use Audible audiobooks & podcasts mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Audible audiobooks & podcasts Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Audible audiobooks & podcasts on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Audible audiobooks & podcasts" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Audible audiobooks & podcasts.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Audible audiobooks & podcasts. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Audible audiobooks & podcasts On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
Software Features and Description
Get entertainment that moves with you this summer. Wherever your travels take you, indulge in binge-worthy audiobooks, tune into exclusive podcasts and discover genre-bending the app Originals. Listen to carplay on the road, plug into a podcast on the commute; enjoy bestsellers at your leisure and download and listen to content offline. The the app library is endless, so choose how you listen, hear what you want - enjoy the app your way.
Start listening now - no membership required! Download and listen to Choice by Jodi Picoult. Also check out Beck Dear Life, part of our Words + Music series.
Use your monthly credits to find exactly what you want, including the newest releases and bestsellers. Try the widget that makes it even easier to jump right back into your last listen with simple access from the home screen. Browse our Plus catalog and unwind with a huge selection of compelling content.
THE PLUS CATALOG
- Listen without limits and download, stream or listen to the entire the app Plus Catalog anytime you want, no credits necessary.
- That means you get thousands of engrossing audiobooks, exclusive podcasts, and audio entertainment, with fresh content added every single week.
- Unlimited access to fresh audio content, with new listens added to the Catalog every single week.
the app PREMIUM PLUS
Get access to the Plus Catalog and even more:
- Build your own Library and listen to titles from the entire premium selection.
- Find a title you love and keep it with 1 monthly credit.
- Choose from binge-worthy audio books, podcasts and Audio Originals.
- Out and about? No problem. Listen offline. You can stream and download all you want.
Sign in securely with your Amazon account for seamless cross-device listening with Whispersync, available with all titles and audio entertainment selections.
Find intriguing stories that speak to you and discover inspiring voices. Listen anytime, anywhere. Make every moment the app.
Top Pcmac Reviews
ABSOLUTELY LOVE-please fix sleep timer
By WV-Local (Pcmac user)
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my the app app!! I’m an avid listener & overall have not had any issues. Once I purchase a book it automatically (within seconds) appears in my library for download which is EXCELLENT transition time.
My only minor complaint is when I use the sleep timer and turn it off BEFORE the time has run out, it ALWAYS goes to sleep 2 minutes after I turn OFF the timer. I turn off the timer because I want to continue listening without sleep timer on. Yes I know TWO minute is minor issue but can be very annoying waiting for story to stop in 2mins so I can restart play! So would appreciate the fix in next update.
My thought on new update is a way to arrange our library. Right now they’re arranged by purchase date until you listen& then it’s most recent listen. I would love ability to separate by author, type, book series etx. Something like that would be great for finding old favorites.
EVEN BETTER IDEA...if you could develop an alert to let readers know when there is a NEW BOOK RELEASE IN SERIES we already own! When you have large library it’s hard to remember what books your waiting on the next in series! Would DEFINITELY increase my already long list of purchases.
Overall GREAT JOB! I RECOMMEND ALL THE TIME! Just fix the 2mins turn off glitch when I turn OFF timer (before it runs out) & please consider library organization ideas!
I Love Audible...But...
By Rim a (Pcmac user)
I’ve had the app for nearly 5 years. I started as a way to help me get back to reading since physically reading was somewhat limited by reality. But now when I walk my dogs, run errands, go to the work related matters, drive for a long road trip, ride my bicycle, or even work in the kitchen, I always make sure to have books to listen to. My library has at least 300 by now, and I love seeing it grow. I also love the whisper sync for Kindle which lets me read or listen. I also love the integration with my Alexa devices. I can go from room to room without wasting my phone battery, and have her keep reading to me.
Here are my only two recommendations:1- this is the most important. Please for the love of all that is holy let us organize our books by subject matter/ category or whatever we call it like we can in Kindle! I need to do this on my PHONE as I cannot scroll through the ALL my books to find old books I’ve forgotten are even there. I need to put them by category. Please please please do this most basic thing for your subscribers. 2- please have more whisper sync and more affordable ways to purchase kindle after purchasing the the app.
Better and better- not perfect
By jsbow-long (Pcmac user)
This app gets better and better but it isn't perfect. The app has great features and a few clunky ones. More good ones than it used to have. They are being improved over time. All in all, I'm happy with my experience. I can return books I didn't like if they are returned within 6 months. I don't read (listen to) them that quickly. I buy faster than I listen to them. Some times I finish them and the "finished" indication doesn't stay associated with the book through app revisions. Not Cool!
The stories included in the titles are often well done but some presentations need serious rework - not many - but the choice for presenter could sometimes be improved. I've listened to a couple dozen different presenters by now ( a couple hundred books ). If those that were "flat" could be trained or replaced with more skilled people a lot of the stories would be better but, sometimes the story is the problem and that is a shame. It becomes easier to tell the difference between problems in story and presentation as you hear more of each. The short samples offered before you buy are most helpful ( at least to me ) only after my ear has become trained by listening to a goodly number of books by many presenters.
Incredibly helpful and easy to use ap!
By lacies opinions (Pcmac user)
I am so impressed with this ap! I had caved on one of the ads for this ap on fb and saw that they had a free trial with two free books so I decided to try it. I listened to part of one book and then haven’t had much time to listen since and actually kinda forgot about it. I received an e mail today from the app which reminded me I needed to cancel my trial before being charged bc I wasn’t ready to pay the monthly subscription just yet and unlike most apps I found the customer service for this company was incredible! Right under settings in the ap lists a phone number and easy access to ur subscription information. I called the number to find out where I was in my trial and was impressed with how quickly they answered and told me I still had a few weeks left and she could cancel it now or I could enjoy the rest of it and call back to cancel the day before. She also returned the book I originally ordered bc I wasn’t that into it and now I have my two free book credits left! I highly recommend this ap to anyone bc of its easy to use settings, outstanding customer support, and wide section of books available! Great Job the app!