Spark AR Player/Studio
Augmented Reality (AR for short) has taken a new turn for users of social media unlike in the past. Now, Spark creators announced on Instagram that creators/users can use their product to create the reality they desire on their devices without having to do any extras than simply have the tool.
WHAT IS SPARK AR STUDIO?
This is an augmented reality space for creators to easily make filters/effects for their phone cameras without much hassle. It is noteworthy that this platform is mostly for Windows and Mac, made to function like Photoshop but for Augmented Reality.
With Spark AR, you can create fun filters to further beautify your art or simply create filters for users like those creators who are part of the closed Spark AR beta programme on Instagram.
1. You can create textures/tones, some 2/3 D objects using the platform.
2. There's a Viewport which you can use to literally create visuals of your workflow.
3. You can use this platform to make effects that will respond to a person's face/body.
4. You can import your own 3D objects into the platform to complement the materials already there for your use.
5. Spark AR includes features like Lighting, text addition, 2D and 3D effects, audio addition, etc
6. You can make use of the Patch Editor for creating interactive experiences without necessarily using scripts.
7. You can easily use the Livestream module to know when someone uses your effects on an app eg Instagram.
8. You can preview and test your effect in the platform, see how it looks, then in turn, you can export and publish your effects as soon as you're done.
USE AND IMPORTANCE
The Spark AR Studio is used to create augmented reality filters or effects for use on social media specifically Instagram.
It is important to know also that you could use the effects created in the Spark AR Studio as a growth hack or for getting more followers on Instagram.
Generally, Spark AR platform is a super efficient and versatile space enabling creators to literally design new AR adventures. It's not impossible to guess that this tool is of great value to its users.
Hurray! Seems an app like meta spark player is available for Windows! Download below:
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Meta Spark Player app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Meta Spark Player on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Meta Spark Player on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Meta Spark Player"
- The search will reveal the Meta Spark Player app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Meta Spark Player is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Meta Spark Player.
- Now enjoy Meta Spark Player on PC.
Install Meta Spark Player on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
To use Meta Spark Player mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Meta Spark Player Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Meta Spark Player on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Meta Spark Player" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Meta Spark Player.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Meta Spark Player. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Meta Spark Player On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
Download on Android: Download Android
Discovering the right Utilities app for your needs is hard, which is why we are happy to give you Meta Spark Player from Facebook, Inc.. See what your the app Spark experiences look like on your mobile device.
this app works with both the Mac and Windows versions of app, the app Spark Studio, which lets you create advanced experiences with augmented reality for the Facebook camera.
Use this app to:
- Mirror effects, like masks and frames, from your computer to your mobile device
- Test how your creations respond to movement and interaction
- Store multiple effects and versions in Meta Spark Player . If Meta Spark Player suits you, get the 66.12 MB app for 159.0 on PC.