Written by Google LLC
Google play stats for Google Photos
|Download||Developer||Rating||Score||Current version||Compatibility||Adult Ranking|
|Apk for pc||Google LLC||710,633||4.65||18.104.22.1687197675||Android 5.0+||4+|
1. You can also upgrade storage for your Google Account, used for Original Quality photos and videos, Google Drive and Gmail by subscribing to Google One, an expanded storage plan.
2. • FREE STORAGE: Back up unlimited photos and videos for free for up to 16 megapixels and 1080p HD and access them from any device and photos.google.com—your photos are safe, secure, and private to you.
3. Google Photos is a smarter home for all your photos and videos, made for the way you take photos today.
4. Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.
5. Google Photos doesn't run GPS in the background unless you turn on optional features.
6. • SMARTER SHARING: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless.
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
|google photos||Get App or Alternatives|| 298967 Reviews
Ok. First things first. If you want to use the application on your computer, first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for either the Bluestacks app or the Nox App >> . Most of the tutorials on the web recommends the Bluestacks app and I might be tempted to recommend it too, because you are more likely to easily find solutions online if you have trouble using the Bluestacks application on your computer. You can download the Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
Now that you have downloaded the emulator of your choice, go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator or Bluestacks application.
Once you have found it, click it to install the application or exe on your PC or Mac computer.
Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application properly.
If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.
Now, open the Emulator application you have installed and look for its search bar. Once you found it, type Google Photos in the search bar and press Search. Click on Google Photosapplication icon. A window of Google Photos on the Play Store or the app store will open and it will display the Store in your emulator application. Now, press the Install button and like on an iPhone or Android device, your application will start downloading. Now we are all done.
You will see an icon called "All Apps".
Click on it and it will take you to a page containing all your installed applications.
You should see the icon. Click on it and start using the application.
Hi. Mac user!
The steps to use Google Photos for Mac are exactly like the ones for Windows OS above. All you need to do is install the Nox Application Emulator or Bluestack on your Macintosh. The links are provided in step one
Need help or Can't find what you need? Kindly contact us here →
Google Photos On iTunes
|Download||Developer||Rating||Score||Current version||Adult Ranking|
|Free On iTunes||Google LLC||298967||4.71933||5.22||4+|
Stores my photos as long as they are not 4K
Google Photos is the only way to go!
Ok for folks that take social photos
YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream
Photo Retouch- Blemish Remover
PicsArt Photo Editor + Collage
Selfie Art - Photo Editor
Object Removal Lite
Twitch: Live Game Streaming
Facetune2: Best Selfie Editing
Funimate Video Musical Editor
Triller: Social Video Platform
PicCollage Grid & Photo Editor