MARVEL Contest of Champions

Download MARVEL Contest of Champions for Pc

By Kabam

  • Category: Games
  • Release date: 2014-12-10
  • Current version: 18.1.0
  • Adult Ranking: 12+
  • File size: 184.33 MB
  • Developer: Kabam
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. and Android 4.4. KitKat or later
Score: 4.5
From 354,553 Votes

MARVEL Contest of Champions for Pc Screenshots

How to download and install MARVEL Contest of Champions on your PC and Mac

4.5 Rating: 4.5 - 354,553 votes

If you want to install and use the MARVEL Contest of Champions app on your PC or Mac, you will need to download and install a Desktop App emulator for your computer. We have worked diligently to help you understand how to use MARVEL Contest of Champions for your computer in 4 simple steps below:

Step 1: Download an Andriod emulator for PC and Mac

Ok. First things first. If you want to use the application on your computer, first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for either the Bluestacks app or the Nox App . Most of the tutorials on the web recommends the Bluestacks app and I might be tempted to recommend it too, because you are more likely to easily find solutions online if you have trouble using the Bluestacks application on your computer. You can download the Bluestacks Pc or Mac software here

Step 2: Install the emulator on your PC or Mac

Now that you have downloaded the emulator of your choice, go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator or Bluestacks application.
Once you have found it, click it to install the application or exe on your PC or Mac computer.
Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application properly.
If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.

Step 3: MARVEL Contest of Champions for PC - Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10

Now, open the Emulator application you have installed and look for its search bar. Once you found it, type MARVEL Contest of Champions in the search bar and press Search. Click on MARVEL Contest of Champions application icon. A window of MARVEL Contest of Champions on the Play Store or the app store will open and it will display the Store in your emulator application. Now, press the Install button and like on an iPhone or Andriod device, your application will start downloading. Now we are all done.
You will see an icon called "All Apps".
Click on it and it will take you to a page containing all your installed applications.
You should see the MARVEL Contest of Champions icon. Click on it and start using the application.

Step 4: MARVEL Contest of Champions for Mac OS

Hi. Mac user!
The steps to use MARVEL Contest of Champions for Mac are exactly like the ones for Windows OS above. All you need to do is install the Nox Application Emulator or Bluestack on your Macintosh. You can get here .

Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!

Video Tutorials: Installing MARVEL Contest of Champions on PC

How to Use The App

MARVEL Contest of Champions: Features and Descriptions

Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion! WELCOME TO THE CONTEST: Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions! SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS: • Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance • Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight • Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards • Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars! BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS: • Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier) • Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe • Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!): • Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics • Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus • The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be • New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time! QUEST AND BATTLE: • Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion • Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more! • Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform This app may require access to your camera. Like us on Facebook: Subscribe on YouTube: Follow us on Twitter: Follow us on Instagram:

App Reviews

  • Cool

    By moosain bolt
    The only issue is the lag, but there’s not much of it. Ps I was some what far away from the internet box, so that could be the issue.
  • Premium crystal

    By Cdubi94
    It would be better if the premium crystal stopped when it is supposed to instead of going forward or stopping early on about every third crystal
  • Mixed feeling about this

    By Elliott.g
    I love the gameplay but I feel like they should give more crystals for the free price or earn them because i Love Deadpool but the only way to get is to pay a lot of the rare in game money or pay 5.99 to get him I feel like I should be able to earn him
  • This games awesome

    By Nola729
    Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood gammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
  • Pretty good, but one problem

    By pigointment
    The fighting is pretty good bit, THIS GAME IS WAY TOO PAY 2 WIN. You can’t get any good characters without paying.
  • Terrible matching

    By wennn28
    Are you serious with these matchups. We are in a war right now and the boss is over 14k our highest guy is 1600 what a joke
  • Wow

    By review re new
    This game has small problems but over all it’s great
  • Drop rate buff

    By Tacs5150
    I really enjoy this game and put a lot of time into it, trying to 100% explore and do arenas and everything on the side keeps me occupied, and I understand that the company need money and the enticed feeling people get to buy crystals, but the 1 reason I don’t give a five star is that the drop rates are almost laughable, I think that from premiums and other crystals like it should have at least a 5 % chance of a 4 star, 28% for three stars, and 67% for two stars, to get more powerful characters out of the limited amount of crystals I’m able to earn at the tier I’m at would be great, and very helpful for myself and my alliance, please, if this ever gets read, take into consideration buffing the drop rates
  • Greatest Game Ever. GGE

    By killmonger~
    Best game ever it’s amazing !! 📱👌😱
  • I can’t do anything

    By ghtrsuvhd
    When ever I open a crystal I get a 2 star and all I want is a 3 star or higher Deadpool and I wasted all of those stamina points just to get a 2 star cyclops and cyclops is my least favorite and when I open any other crystals I get a 2 star. So if you want to help me out my username is log~27! OK!