Introduction to the Ezviz app
Every smart home deserves the comfort and safety of connectivity. We are about to discover how Ezviz has brought comfort and connectivity to different parts of our lives with videos while ensuring safety.
Established in 2001 as a subsidiary of Hikvision, Ezviz is the hi-tech security brand for smart homes and buildings that aim to create security and comfort for users, through its ingenious devices, cloud-based platform, and AI technology.
Some Popular Ezviz cameras
Let's first consider Ezviz devices. Ezviz's intelligent devices are vast and innovative. They include various high-resolution cameras. Examples of popular Ezviz cameras largely used are;
- C3A + W2D wireless with a base station.
- C3A + W wire-free with a 4G-lite base station.
- C6N Wi-Fi pan and camera tilt.
- C2C mini-O plus with automatic night vision.
- C3N 3 night vision camera with person detection mode.
General features of Ezviz cameras:
- They are quality cameras with up to 4K resolution
- They have a local storage unit for videos.
- Smart motion tracker that notifies you of any movement.
- Possess an audio recorder.
- Ability to automatically record clips of suspected intrusion or movement.
- Possess a QR code, which is used to connect with the Ezviz App.
Ezviz cloud play
Another package that comes with the Ezviz brand is the Ezviz cloud play service.
When we thought Ezviz had achieved a breakthrough in ensuring security and connectivity, They blow us away with their cloud play service with amazing features like;
- Multi-layer encryption that protects your video.
- An auto record that stores meaningful moments on the cloud.
- Daily recaps serve as a summary of the day's activities.
- Access to your camera from anywhere.
The cloud play is premium-based, but Ezviz offers a 30 days free trial so that you can explore all its features.
Ezviz innovative devices and services can be fitted and applied in homes, workplaces, schools, and establishments. Ezviz is dedicated to ensuring that you don't miss meaningful moments of your life, regardless of where you are.
Features of the Ezviz app
The Features of Ezviz brand range from intelligent devices, including very high-resolution security cameras, to Cloud services and then the Ezviz App, which is the way to activate the device and connect devices to the Ezviz cloud play. With Ezviz, there's no need for special monitors like with the regular CCTV cameras. Get a clear view of your Ezviz camera footage by just tapping on the App on your smartphone. App Features includes;
- The App provides you with easy access to the surveillance of businesses.
- Ezviz ensures safety by giving first-hand alerts of what is happening to make fast moves in emergencies.
- You can visually communicate with your loved ones anytime, with the Ezviz two-way communication unit.
- A QR code scan mode that enables easy connection with cameras.
- A share option that allows you to share access to the camera with anyone.
- Notification button that is enabled to alert you of movement detected by the camera.
- An Audio button that enables you to hear sounds from your camera footage.
- Two-way talk button that allows visual communication
- Easy access to Ezviz cloud play services.
- Ezviz App is easy to use and easy to access.
- The cameras are easy to install.
- Cloud storage plan.
- Local storage is also available.
- Sensitive motion tracking ability.
- Full HD 1080p and 4K resolution.
- Cloud play services attract charges.
- The cameras are not cost-effective.
- Ezviz products are not easy to find and procure.
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the EZVIZ app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using EZVIZ on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using EZVIZ on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "EZVIZ"
- The search will reveal the EZVIZ app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once EZVIZ is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including EZVIZ.
- Now enjoy EZVIZ on PC.
Install EZVIZ on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
To use EZVIZ mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native EZVIZ Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install EZVIZ on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "EZVIZ" in search bar. On the results page, open and install EZVIZ.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » EZVIZ. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
EZVIZ On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes