Introduction to the Ezviz app
Every smart home deserves the comfort and safety of connectivity. We are about to discover how Ezviz has brought comfort and connectivity to different parts of our lives with videos while ensuring safety.
Established in 2001 as a subsidiary of Hikvision, Ezviz is the hi-tech security brand for smart homes and buildings that aim to create security and comfort for users, through its ingenious devices, cloud-based platform, and AI technology.
Some Popular Ezviz cameras
Let's first consider Ezviz devices. Ezviz's intelligent devices are vast and innovative. They include various high-resolution cameras. Examples of popular Ezviz cameras largely used are;
- C3A + W2D wireless with a base station.
- C3A + W wire-free with a 4G-lite base station.
- C6N Wi-Fi pan and camera tilt.
- C2C mini-O plus with automatic night vision.
- C3N 3 night vision camera with person detection mode.
General features of Ezviz cameras:
- They are quality cameras with up to 4K resolution
- They have a local storage unit for videos.
- Smart motion tracker that notifies you of any movement.
- Possess an audio recorder.
- Ability to automatically record clips of suspected intrusion or movement.
- Possess a QR code, which is used to connect with the Ezviz App.
Ezviz cloud play
Another package that comes with the Ezviz brand is the Ezviz cloud play service.
When we thought Ezviz had achieved a breakthrough in ensuring security and connectivity, They blow us away with their cloud play service with amazing features like;
- Multi-layer encryption that protects your video.
- An auto record that stores meaningful moments on the cloud.
- Daily recaps serve as a summary of the day's activities.
- Access to your camera from anywhere.
The cloud play is premium-based, but Ezviz offers a 30 days free trial so that you can explore all its features.
Ezviz innovative devices and services can be fitted and applied in homes, workplaces, schools, and establishments. Ezviz is dedicated to ensuring that you don't miss meaningful moments of your life, regardless of where you are.
Features of the Ezviz app
The Features of Ezviz brand range from intelligent devices, including very high-resolution security cameras, to Cloud services and then the Ezviz App, which is the way to activate the device and connect devices to the Ezviz cloud play. With Ezviz, there's no need for special monitors like with the regular CCTV cameras. Get a clear view of your Ezviz camera footage by just tapping on the App on your smartphone. App Features includes;
- The App provides you with easy access to the surveillance of businesses.
- Ezviz ensures safety by giving first-hand alerts of what is happening to make fast moves in emergencies.
- You can visually communicate with your loved ones anytime, with the Ezviz two-way communication unit.
- A QR code scan mode that enables easy connection with cameras.
- A share option that allows you to share access to the camera with anyone.
- Notification button that is enabled to alert you of movement detected by the camera.
- An Audio button that enables you to hear sounds from your camera footage.
- Two-way talk button that allows visual communication
- Easy access to Ezviz cloud play services.
- Ezviz App is easy to use and easy to access.
- The cameras are easy to install.
- Cloud storage plan.
- Local storage is also available.
- Sensitive motion tracking ability.
- Full HD 1080p and 4K resolution.
- Cloud play services attract charges.
- The cameras are not cost-effective.
- Ezviz products are not easy to find and procure.
Download and install EZVIZ on your Laptop or Desktop computer
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
If you want to install and use the EZVIZ app on your PC or Mac, you will need to download and install a Desktop App emulator for your computer. We have worked diligently to help you understand how to use this app for your computer in 4 simple steps below:
Step 1: Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac
Ok. First things first. If you want to use the application on your computer, first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for either the Bluestacks app or the Nox App >> . Most of the tutorials on the web recommends the Bluestacks app and I might be tempted to recommend it too, because you are more likely to easily find solutions online if you have trouble using the Bluestacks application on your computer. You can download the Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
Step 2: Install the emulator on your PC or Mac
Now that you have downloaded the emulator of your choice, go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator or Bluestacks application.
Once you have found it, click it to install the application or exe on your PC or Mac computer.
Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application properly.
If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.
Step 3: for PC - Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Now, open the Emulator application you have installed and look for its search bar. Once you found it, type EZVIZ in the search bar and press Search. Click on EZVIZapplication icon. A window of EZVIZ on the Play Store or the app store will open and it will display the Store in your emulator application. Now, press the Install button and like on an iPhone or Android device, your application will start downloading. Now we are all done.
You will see an icon called "All Apps".
Click on it and it will take you to a page containing all your installed applications.
You should see the icon. Click on it and start using the application.
Step 4: for Mac OS
Hi. Mac user!
The steps to use EZVIZ for Mac are exactly like the ones for Windows OS above. All you need to do is install the Nox Application Emulator or Bluestack on your Macintosh. The links are provided in step one
Need help or Can't find what you need? Kindly contact us here →
EZVIZ On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
EZVIZ Software Features and Description
EZVIZ – Security Video For Smart Life
The EZVIZ app is designed to work with our series of security NVRs, DVRs and cloud cameras. By using this app, it is so easy to manage your camera and other smart home devices remotely from across the globe any time.
You can get full access and remote control of all devices functions at fingertips, and take necessary actions to ensure the safety of your homes, businesses and loved ones when receiving immediate motion detection alerts on your phone.
- View high-definition live stream from anywhere
- See in the dark with IR light on
- Playback recorded videos with CloudPlay, an SD card or NVR/DVR
- Talk via Two-Way Audio
- Get instant alerts when motion is detected
- Customize detection zones and sensitivity
- Set schedules to record the moments that matter
- Share devices with friends and family
Technical Support: email@example.com
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: https://www.ezvizlife.com/
Top Pcmac Reviews
By Babycat2 (Pcmac user)
Bought this as a baby monitor, because it had better features and a better price. Other cameras will say HD which is technically true, but in this day and age 720p does not count as HD. You want 1080p like this camera has. The microphone on this camera is really good! The motor on the camera that moves it 360 degrees is really quite. The apps joystick control feature is on point, not too sensitive and not too laggy. You need to realize that this camera will not work on a 5 ghz network, but most wireless routers today will broadcast in 5 ghz and 2.4 ghz. Honestly, there really is nothing I don't like about this camera. Oh, it can also be mounted on the ceiling and you can flip the video in the app!
App never works right
By #justwriteit (Pcmac user)
I bought these cameras recently and they are great but the app is constantly messing up on my phone( iPhone) and my husbands(android) Causing our phones to freeze up when we go on the app or going offline a lot. Plus I hate the fact that we can’t set notifications differently on my phone and on his. He doesn’t want the notifications on but I do on my phone but it’s just either on or off. Works both phones.🙄 also the playback feature Messes up a lot to. Starts playing back something that happened during the day but switches over to a night time recording suddenly. The picture quality is great tho. There is a lot of potential for this app. Just needs some fixing. Thanks
By Un-informed thanks to wlex (Pcmac user)
System is great!Cameras and monitor are great!! Only complaint is the mobile app is sketchy. We use it as our church surveillance system and a couple of our security team members have the app on their phones to monitor things when up and about or through the week. However the app often shows the cameras are offline for days at a time sometimes. Even though the internet did not go out (we have tested and verified this) and the monitor is still reading all cameras operational ... the app will read as cameras offline... this is a crucial part of our entire system to be able to monitor cameras while moving about the premises instead of just behind the desk any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Great System Great Price
By wavibs (Pcmac user)
Most of the complaints I've read here tonight that the system "cannot" or "doesn't" do is to the contrary.
I've read the manual I printed and their is not much this system won't do. You can change order of camera, you can set only specific zones within a picture to detect motion and the sensitivity adjustments work very well.
Take some time to print the manual and read it. Call customer support , they will walk you through anything. I could not be more pleased with the product to date and all the bells and whistles.