Software Features and Description
1. thanks to unique P2P connection technology that users are able to watch live video on iPhone from any purchased IP camera by simply enter camera's ID and password; no complex IP or router settings.
2. The app have a lot of functions, such as local record video, set ftp params, set email, set motion alarm and so on.
3. This app is specially built for P2P IP camera series.
4. Liked iSmartViewPro? here are 5 Photo & Video apps like YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream; Instagram; Twitch: Live Game Streaming; InShot - Video Editor; PicCollage: Grids & Videos;
Download and install iSmartViewPro on your computer
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
|Get App or Alternatives
| 786 Reviews
|Shenzhen Smarteye Digital Electronics Co., Ltd.
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Download and install the iSmartViewPro app on your Windows 10,8,7 or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using iSmartViewPro on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "iSmartViewPro"
- The search will reveal the iSmartViewPro app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once iSmartViewPro is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including iSmartViewPro.
- Now enjoy iSmartViewPro on PC.
- Using iSmartViewPro on Mac OS:
Install iSmartViewPro on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
How to download and use iSmartViewPro App on Windows 11
To get iSmartViewPro on Windows 11, check if there's a native iSmartViewPro Windows app here » ». If none, follow the steps below:
- Download the Amazon-Appstore » (U.S only)
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- For non-U.S users, Download the OpenPC software »
- Upon installation, open OpenPC app » goto Playstore on PC » click Configure_Download. This will auto-download Google Play Store on your Windows 11.
- Installing iSmartViewPro:
- Login to your computer's PlayStore or Amazon AppStore.
- Search for "iSmartViewPro" » Click "Install" to install iSmartViewPro
- iSmartViewPro will now be available on your windows start-menu.
| Minimum requirements
- 8GB RAM
- SSD Storage
- Processor: Intel Core i3, AMD Ryzen 3000
- Architecture: x64 or ARM64
iSmartViewPro On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
|Shenzhen Smarteye Digital Electronics Co., Ltd.
Download on Android: Download Android
- Easy to set up once you figure out the one touch configuration and camera password input
- Runs for months with no downtime
- Night vision is great and picture is clear for an inexpensive camera
- App works fine and can connect to multiple cameras simultaneously
- Speaker feature is useful for monitoring children
- Only works on 2.4GHz WiFi
- Needs to be plugged in, limiting placement options
- No motion sensor alarm feature
- One camera tends to work most of the time, while the other has connectivity issues
- Hard connected camera also experiences freezing issues
Top Pcmac Reviews
By StephStuph (Pcmac user)
Needs to be plugged in to work so limits where it can be set up in my home but it works perfectly for me to keep an eye on my kids so I can get stuff done in another part of the house. I have two boys and of course they play fight and I can see (and hear) whether they are playing or trying to kill each other (haha). I haven’t spoken through the speaker to them yet but I love this feature. I could see my sleeping toddler in his bed by adjusting the light and could zoom into his face pretty easily, see his eyes were closed for about 7-8 feet away, pretty impressed for 25 bucks! I may buy a second so I can have one in their bedroom and another in the living room or maybe for the front porch where we keep our jogging stroller, it isn’t hard to move around but for $25 it’s prob worth it: you can load up to four cams on the app and watch simultaneously!
**After reading the other reviews I really wish it had a motion sensor alarm so I could have that feature for my 3 season porch for when packages have been delivered when we aren’t home or just to have while away for a long weekend. If it had that feature (which it seems it used to but maybe the reviewer is confused with another brand) I’d buy another one right this minute!
works well great clarity
By kbnothome (Pcmac user)
Not sure why this has gotten low reviews. It took me a while to figure out you need to go to one touch configuration and put in password and then go to add camera and put the camera password in and click add camera. after figuring that out to my less than 15 minutes to add 4 cameras. I have had it running for months with no down time and when internet went out and came back on in half hour it still was viewable remotely away from home. This is my first time to review, i felt i should review to give it a proper rating. Only works on 2.4 no 5 g. but still is great. I definitely like wanview plugged and battery cameras. I wish the software could permit more than 4 camera view and also that vpbattery camera had a 4 view panel like the plugged ones. The battery camera has a glitch and keeps,losing the time setting so that bug needs to be fixed.
Great, Inexpensive Camera
By Pazmrc (Pcmac user)
We use this for our puppy cam and it’s perfect. We don’t have any issues with it connecting to the WiFi or through the app. At first we weren’t able to connect it to our WiFi because the WiFi password had a special character in it and the camera instructions say that it will not connect if this is the case. So we changed the password to the WiFi and it connected right away. The night vision is great and the picture is plenty clear for an inexpensive camera. The app has worked just fine and it there is a delay with connecting on occasion we just try connecting again and it always works. I would definitely recommend this camera as a puppy cam or baby cam. It records video, takes pictures and you can listen and talk through it. It’s not meant to be a motion detecting security camera. I believe we will buy more!
By Horswmn97 (Pcmac user)
I purchased 2 cameras. The only one that tends to work most of the time is the one hard connected which limits where I can use, thus negating the reason I purchased these. The other one that connects to WiFi for maybe 1 day before I have to disconnect and reconnect again - again not useful when you are gone and wanting to check on things while away.
Now the one that is hard connected isn’t working either. It won’t connect and when it actually does, everything freezes so I can’t move the camera. Worst purchase i have made. I will invest some money and get a real system. Having to unplug, replug, reconnect constantly isn’t working when I’m away and need to see my home. Very frustrating. I would give it zero stars if possible.