Written by MEA Mobile
Get a Compatible APK for PC
|Check for APK →
What is AnyTime?
AnyTime is a desktop app that allows users to place multiple clocks in their taskbar or menu bar. It is perfect for people who work across different time zones and need to keep track of multiple times at once. The app offers color code options for easy reference and can display up to 10+ clocks. It also has an auto-update feature for daylight savings and doesn't prevent the computer from sleep mode. AnyTime supports multiple monitors and has an autostart at login option.
1. If you have many clocks enabled and are using a program which uses many taskbar menu options, the clocks will automatically hide.
2. Place multiple clocks in your taskbar (menu bar).
3. No extra clicking to see what time it is across the United States or anywhere in the world.
4. Reduce the number of clocks to enable viewing.
5. Multiple time zones are now always in your view.
6. Color code options for easy reference.
7. Perfect for working across world offices.
8. ¹ Limited by screen real estate.
9. Liked AnyTime? here are 5 Business apps like ADP Mobile Solutions; Microsoft Teams; Indeed Job Search; Zoom - One Platform to Connect; DoorDash - Dasher;
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
|Get App or Alternatives
| 0 Reviews
Select Windows version:
Download and install the AnyTime app on your Windows 10,8,7 or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
To get AnyTime on Windows 11, check if there's a native AnyTime Windows app here » ». If none, follow the steps below:
AnyTime On iTunes
|$2.99 On iTunes
Download on Android: Download Android
- Always in your taskbar or menu bar
- Color code options for easy reference
- Capable of displaying 10+ clocks
- Auto-update for daylight savings
- Doesn't prevent your computer from sleep mode
- Multiple monitor support
- Autostart at login option
- Can replace the standard Mac clock
- Limited by screen real estate (clocks will automatically hide if there are too many)
- Provides instant access to multiple time zones
- Works reasonably well
- The app stays in the dock and there is no option to hide it, which can be annoying and a waste of dock real-estate
- The recent update changed the color scheme, making it difficult to see the time/date on a white background.
- No other cons mentioned.
Good app but ...
New Version Is AWFUL!!!
No option to hide dock icon