What is MyASUS App? What does it do? Do I need it?
MyASUS is an app that's built to maintain systems, update certain drivers and software, and optimize the performance of computers.
It diagnoses and resolves problems on the devices in which it is installed. MyASUS was launched in August 2018 and was developed by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
How does it work?
MyASUS is part of ASUS and is installed from the MS Store and Google Play Store. It also comes pre-installed on ASUS laptops. For the feature to work, you first have to install myASUS app both on your PC and on your Android device.
What can the MyASUS app be used for?
- myASUS app allows ASUS users to manage their ASUS hardware including Windows laptops. By using your phone as your PC’s webcam for video calls and taking photos and videos via Link to MyASUS
- The app also allows you to receive information on new products at any time and location. It keeps a record of your ASUS product's warranty and helps you solve any problem you may encounter with your device
- It updates and optimizes your PC's performance
- It ensures smooth transfers between your ASUS PC and
Notable Features of the app:
It has customer service that provides online customer service and step-by-step instant troubleshooting. These include; repairs, progress inquiries, and maintenance.
Some of the features of the MyASUS app are:
- Software Update: this app helps to keep other devices on your system updated
- AppDeals: The AppDeal feature gives you access to popular apps and exclusive special offers. It also provides users exclusive deals and the latest information about products or events
- Messaging: Aids you to receive information about ASUS's new products, promotions, and events set up by ASUS
- Link to MyASUS: It integrates the function between your PC and your Android device. This means that with the operation on your PC, you can control the functions of your Android device.
- It offers functions like File Transfer, Remote File Access, Mirror, and Screen Extender
- ASUS Account: This feature provides basic membership services and the options for warranty services.
- MyASUS System Diagnosis: This helps you run a diagnosis on your system. To avoid problems such as:
- Slow system
- System not responding
- Battery issues
- Hardware check-up
MyASUS diagnosis also gives your system a good diagnosis by fixing bugs, checking the system's stability, and reporting any error on the Central Processing Unit, memory, and display adapter. By doing so, it keeps the system fit and stable.
Supported Devices and Networks:
To use the feature, you will need a :
- Windows 10 PC and an Android 9 or above smartphone both with myASUS app installed.
- iOS mobile device operating system: iOS 13 or higher
- iPhone, iPad
- Network requirements: LAN, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
Advantages of using the myAsus app:
- Quick access
- Fast account/products registration.
- Not officially supported by Windows but can be remedied.
- Not compatible with some Android devices.
Hurray! Seems an app like myasus is available for Windows! Download below:
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the MyASUS app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using MyASUS on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using MyASUS on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "MyASUS"
- The search will reveal the MyASUS app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once MyASUS is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including MyASUS.
- Now enjoy MyASUS on PC.
Install MyASUS on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
To use MyASUS mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native MyASUS Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install MyASUS on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "MyASUS" in search bar. On the results page, open and install MyASUS.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » MyASUS. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
MyASUS On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
||ASUSTeK Computer Inc.