✔ What's Cool
1. Need gas? iExit knows all the gas prices in the United States, and can tell you which station is cheapest at each exit.
2. Need a place to stay for the night? iExit lists all hotels within 3 miles of an exit ramp.
3. ● iExit only works in the United States on limited access highways, most of which are official Interstate highways.
4. The iExit Interstate Exit Guide is a must-have on your next road trip.
5. Need food? iExit has you covered, no matter if you're looking for the usual fast food or something local.
6. Looking for a specific chain, like Cracker Barrel? Or maybe a specific amenity, like WiFi? Or maybe a rest area? Just search for it and we'll show you the exits ahead with a match.
Download and install iExit Interstate Exit Guide on your computer
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
| iexit interstate exit guide
||Get App or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the iExit Interstate Exit Guide app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using iExit Interstate Exit Guide on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using iExit Interstate Exit Guide on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "iExit Interstate Exit Guide"
- The search will reveal the iExit Interstate Exit Guide app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once iExit Interstate Exit Guide is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including iExit Interstate Exit Guide.
- Now enjoy iExit Interstate Exit Guide on PC.
Install iExit Interstate Exit Guide on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install iExit Interstate Exit Guide on Windows 11
To use iExit Interstate Exit Guide mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native iExit Interstate Exit Guide Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install iExit Interstate Exit Guide on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "iExit Interstate Exit Guide" in search bar. On the results page, open and install iExit Interstate Exit Guide.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » iExit Interstate Exit Guide. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
iExit Interstate Exit Guide On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
Software Features and Description
The this app is a must-have on your next road trip. It figures out where you are on the Interstate, and shows you what's ahead.
Need gas? the app knows all the gas prices in the United States, and can tell you which station is cheapest at each exit. It also makes it easy to compare prices by the exits ahead, letting you know exactly where to exit to save the most. It works for Unleaded, Mid Grade, Premium, and Diesel.
Need food? the app has you covered, no matter if you're looking for the usual fast food or something local. It also integrates Yelp ratings and reviews to help you decide.
Need a place to stay for the night? the app lists all hotels within 3 miles of an exit ramp. But if you're looking for a deal, we have thousands of same-day discounted rates that are cheaper than you'll find anywhere else.
Looking for a specific chain, like Cracker Barrel? Or maybe a specific amenity, like WiFi? Or maybe a rest area? Just search for it and we'll show you the exits ahead with a match.
Don't take another road trip without the app!
** Important Notes **
● Your device must have GPS hardware or a connection to the internet for the app to display results based on your location.
● the app is compatible with iOS 11.0 and later.
● the app only works in the United States on limited access highways, most of which are official Interstate highways.
If you have a question or complaint about the app, please reach out to us first at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a bad review here. We work incredibly hard to build you the best In guide app in iExit Interstate Exit Guide Store, and we value your feedback and will reply immediately. Thanks for using the app!
Top Pcmac Reviews
Really, really useful
By Tgirl521 (Pcmac user)
I don't usually review apps. But I have had the app for years and years and I love it. We travel on Interstates regularly with kids and this app is a huge help. I can look and say "hmm.. we should eat in about an hour" and look at what is ahead. If we're looking for a specific restaurant, we can see what exit has it. It even tells us what side of the road the store or gas station or hotel is on. I can see what hotels are at an exit and see which have vacancies and even get coupons. Seriously. I use this the whole trip. It's accurate and helpful
And no, it doesn't work on non-interstates.
Essential must have tool but lacks update / error reporting
By Iphonerocks00 (Pcmac user)
Update Augustus 2017: The biggest drawback to this app is that there is no way to add or edit missing locations. I'm not sure where they obtain their data from, but I have sent in a couple of request to update particular rest areas on the Pennsylvania Turnpike I-76 and my requests have been ignored. Other than that, it's a great tool but cannot be relied upon due to accurate data.
This is an essential must have tool for any interstate travel. It's simple and provides a solution to the "search along route" gap that many gps navigation systems don't do well or are limited to searching categories, entering in specific names, etc. this is beautifully simple and yet very functional. Pretty accurate too! Perhaps some day they will add some hands free features like voice integration too! I'd also love to see it expanded eventually to other highways... Not just interstates. Unfortunately no way to update / add missing places. These folks should get together with Waze and it would be amazing!!
A MUST HAVE APP FOR TRAVEL
By 4theluvofhorses (Pcmac user)
Someone from the RV Community shared this app with us about a year ago, and we have used it ever since. We drive a 43’ tag axle, diesel motor home and tow a vehicle. This app helps us plan where to stop and how much further we need to go. It takes the guesswork out of trying to find services we need and avoids getting us into tight situations where we can’t turn around by showing us what is coming up that has the services we need and allows us to use Google Earth to check and see if we are able to get in and out of a location without getting stuck. Won’t travel without this app!
Cross country Trip
By Annienance (Pcmac user)
I used this app for the first time driving cross country from California to Ohio! Loved it!!! So easy to use. Easy to switch routes throughout the trip. When you go to the list of upcoming exits it will show where the state borders come up and when there is Highway intersection you just tap on the icon of the freeway you are going to take and it corrects the list for you. We were able to find the food we wanted and to check what hotels were coming up. Highly recommend this app. One of the best I’ve seen. Thank you for putting the work into this app!