Introduction to Flipaclip Animation for PC
Flipaclip is one of the leading animation apps there are. It runs on Android, IOS devices, and PCs. This application is the real deal! If you are a fan of motion pictures or want to recreate your childhood moments, then Flipaclip is your app. It gives artists and animators the chance to create new and awe-inspiring animations.
A complete application; it’s a handy tool to begin your animation. Say hello to the best app for drawing cartoons frame-by-frame, jolting them to life, and creating magical moments. That’s not all. It has easy-to-use controls, making it convenient to draw, paint, and edit on your smartphone, with your finger or touch-enabled pen.
Being an all-in application for animation lovers, Flipaclip has an extensive list of cool features that make it the excellent application it is. You also have access to interfaces for story boarding, sketching, and animation. These features are summarized below:
- Apple Pencil support
- Store your animated videos as MP4 or GIF files
- Insert images and videos for animation
- Drawing tools such as brushes, eraser, lasso, fill, ruler shapes, and text insertion with a variety of fonts.
- Custom canvas sizes: up to 1920× 1920.
- Super-simple frame-by-frame animation with a spontaneous timeline and practical tools.
- Onion skin animating tool. You could also get up to 10 free animation layers
- Use your voice recording to add dialogue to your animation, get up to six audio clips for free, or cheaply import your audio files
- Post animated videos to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, TikTok, etc.
- Compete in different challenges and win fantastic prizes
From the above features, it’s easy to see that this is not just another hype or hoax. Flipaclip is an outstanding application. Creative people from all walks of life can express their ideas in the form of fantastic animations, they can also monetize these animations by creating marketing content off the animations. Flipaclip users all over the world are creating soul-awing animations.
Get inspired and begin your animation journey! This app also comes in handy for teachers. The fascinating thing is: You can use it on your Android or Apple smartphone or on PCs. You also get to add audio to your animations and share them on your social media channels. Parents who notice that their children love the animation world can start on time to guide their kids in using Flipaclip.
- Presence of built-in backgrounds for you to use
- You can have multiple layers
- Its layout is straightforward to understand
- Has different brushes that make animation easier
- Requires your location info
- You need to pay, to access full animation audio clip plays.
- Lines appear pixilated while drawing, and get blurry after drawing.
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the FlipaClip: Create 2D Animation app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using FlipaClip on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using FlipaClip on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "FlipaClip"
- The search will reveal the FlipaClip: Create 2D Animation app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once FlipaClip is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including FlipaClip.
- Now enjoy FlipaClip on PC.
Install FlipaClip: Create 2D Animation on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
||Visual Blasters LLC
To use FlipaClip mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native FlipaClip Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install FlipaClip on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "FlipaClip" in search bar. On the results page, open and install FlipaClip: Create 2D Animation.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » FlipaClip. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
FlipaClip: Create 2D Animation On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
||Visual Blasters LLC
Download on Android: Download Android