Monday.com is a platform and tool that allows users to manage their projects. Our Monday.com statistics reveal how important it is in the workplace. This versatility is what sets it apart from other project management tools and makes it the first choice among enterprises seeking to enhance their productivity.
Monday.com also gives room for collaboration. This feature allows several personnel or teams to work together on a project remotely. As a result, they can monitor their overall progress without hiccups. Monday.com also allows project managers to effectively supervise the execution of tasks that constitute a whole project. This means higher accuracy and ensures timely completion of the project.
Since project management is one of the core sectors of any enterprise, it will be crippling to have faulty or inefficient management with poor planning. Nevertheless, Monday.com eliminates this scenario and gives businesses desired results. It is no wonder why most enterprises are likely to adopt Monday.com in managing their projects.
Let’s now look into some impressive Monday.com statistics
Key Monday.com Statistics
- Monday.com is one of the fastest-growing apps in 2022 with year-over-year growth of 103%.
- Monday.com was founded in 2012 by Roy Mann and Eran Zinman with its first version launched in 2014.
- Monday.com has over 152,000 users worldwide.
- The United States has the highest number of Monday.com’s users constituting almost 33% of the user base.
- Monday.com generated $308 million in revenue in the 2021 fiscal year.
- Monday.com has a valuation of $6.8 billion.
When was it founded?
Monday.com was founded in early 2012 by Roy Mann and Eran Zinman. It has its headquarters in Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel.
The company was first named Dapulse. Roy and Mann wanted to create a tool that allowed businesses to manage projects, collaborate, and enhance productivity.
In mid-2012, they had seed funding which enabled them to begin their work. By 2014, the first version of the software was launched on the tech market.
Dapulse was rebranded as Monday.com in 2017 and the company went public in June 2021.
Monday.com User Statistics
Monday.com currently has a user base totaling over 152,000 paying customers. This means that over 152,000 businesses, enterprises, companies, and users have adopted Monday.com. Notable companies include Cedar Financial, Codentia, Deezer, Geo Home, Lonely Planet, Noviqu, Waterford California, Way James & Co, Hulu, Canva, and many others.
Moreso, Analysis of Monday.com statistics shows us that towards mid-2021, Monday.com had customers in about 38% of Fortune 500 companies.
User Growth Rate & History
The following gives us a year-by-year rundown of the growth of the Monday.com user base from 2017 to 2021:
|Year||Number of customers(paying)|
Source: Monday.com. This was compiled at the end of each of the corresponding years.
Google play store shows us that Monday.com has had over one million downloads.
We’ll also see that Monday.com has over 89,000 monthly downloads with a monthly download growth of 11.64%.
Monday.com app has a rating of 4.6 out of 5-star rating on the Google play store after over 15,000 reviews. Apple app store gives it a 4.7 out of 5-star rating after about 11,000 reviews.
What more? Saasworthy gives Monday.com a 4.5 out of 5-star rating after over 1,700 reviews. Saasworthy also ranks Monday.com as follows:
- As the #1 most worthy project management software of Q1 2022.
- As the #1 fastest-growing project management software of Q1 2022.
- As the #1 highly rated project management software of Q1 2022.
- As the #3 most popular project management software of Q1 2022 (with Asana as #1 and Smartsheet as #2).
G2 gives Monday.com a 4.7 out of 5-star rating after over 5,000 reviews. It also gives Monday.com top marks in the following;
- Performance and reliability
- Mobile user support
- Creation and assignment
- Task prioritization
- Project planning
- Budgeting, and other metrics.
Peerspot also gives Monday.com a 4.7 out of 5-star rating after 205 reviews. Peerspot ranks Monday.com as follows:
- The #1 top project portfolio management tool.
- The #1 top marketing management tool.
- The #2 top project management software (with Jira as #1).
Analysis of Monday.com statistics by Similarweb supplies us with the following:
Traffic Sources by Country:
Percentage contribution to the Monday.com audience by country:
- United States: 32.96%
- Brazil: 7.73%
- United Kingdom: 6.52%
- Australia: 4.31%
- Mexico: 4.08%
- Others: 44.40%
Percentage contribution to the Monday.com user base by gender:
- Males constitute 57.44%
- Females constitute 42.56%
Source: MeritechCapital. This was compiled from users that access through desktops.
Percentage contribution to the Monday.com audience by age group:
- Ages 18-24: 18.73%
- Ages 25-34: 36.33%
- Ages 35-44: 22.38%
- Ages 45-54: 12.68%
- Ages 55-64: 6.41%
- Ages 65+: 3.46%
Source: Similarweb. This analysis is based on traffic from desktops.
Traffic Sources by Device:
Analysis shows that out of the visits to Monday.com from December 2021 to May 2022, about 86% were from desktops while about 14% were from Mobile devices.
Monday.com Revenue Statistics:
- Monday.com generated a total of over $308 million in revenue in the 2021 fiscal year. This was a 91% year-over-year increase.
- Monday.com accrued total funding of about $384 million after eight funding rounds.
- Notable investors include Insight Partners, Roy Mann(Co-CEO, Co-founder), Entrèe Capital, Stripes, Eran Zinman (Co-CEO, Co-founder), Avishai Abrahami, and Aviad Eyal.
- Monday.com has a valuation of $6.8 billion.
- Monday.com hasn’t made any acquisitions since it was founded to date.
Meet the executives in charge of Monday.com:
- Roy Mann. Co-CEO/ Co-founder
- Eran Zinman. Co-CEO/ Co-founder
- Eliran Glazer. Chief Financial Officer
- Daniel Lereya. VP R&D and Product
- Yoni Osherov. VP Sales and Marketing
- Shiran Nawi. General Counsel
- Oshrat Binyamin. VP People
- Oren Stern. VP Partnerships and Alliances
Monday.com provides a work operating system that is flexible and allows teams to collaborate in project management.
Its advanced features make it different from other project management software and make it one of the fastest-growing apps in 2022.