Introduction to Zhumu (Zhumu Cloud Meetings) for PC
Distance is no more a barrier in a world where people in various locations have to connect with each other. Do you have friends, colleagues or family members whom you would want to keep communication with but are not close to you? Then the Zhumu app is for you. With Zhumu, you can connect with anyone and run teleconferences.
Zhumu is a very secure way of saving your files in the cloud. It brings you high-quality video conferencing with a crystal clear experience. It also provides high-definition audio and video communication interaction. One of the most secure platforms with end to end encryption. It can operate on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Let us look at some features.
How To Use Zhumu
First of all, you need to download and install Zhumu according to the website specified by Zhumu. You should not download this software on non-designated websites to protect your device from malicious programs that could probably damage user data and obtain user privacy information.
After downloading the installer, you need to follow the steps suggested by the program so that you can install properly. It would help if you check for the latest versions of the app frequently , and download. For better performance, Zhumu provides you with replacement, modification, and upgrade.
How Safe Is Zhumu?
One of the essential rules of Zhumu is the protection of users' personal information. They use various procedures and techniques to protect users' personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, for minors, parent or legal guardians must give consent before using Zhumu.
Zhumu provides functional services that provide mobile SDK and API for third-party integrated applications. It has up to ten thousand access points, multiplatform interoperability, and a conference chat in Chinese. It also comes with the following features;
- Best video meeting quality
- It's easy to switch to the safe driving mode
- Best screen sharing quality
- Scheduled conferencing with document sharing
- Conference recording
- Users can use and run the client on any device for non-commercial purposes.
- You can transfer your account.
- It is very safe as various security technologies are put into place to protect personal information.
- Increased storage capacity and automation
- App is easy to use
- Screen share photos, web
- If the user has registered to use one version, the same account can be used for other service versions.
- Once a user completes all necessary arrangements and registration procedures, the user can begin to enjoy the benefits of Zhumu by having an account. A wonderful way to become a Zhumu user.
- An agreement has to be signed first before you can use Zhumu
- Service fees, charge, and charge method can be changed anytime, and if you're not able to meet up with the demands, your service will be discontinued.
- If there's reason to believe that the user has improper registration, the users' account may be closed
- The users' names must not violate national laws.
Hurray! Seems an app like zhumu is available for Windows! Download below:
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
|| Neat Office - Word, Excel, PDF, Powerpoint alternative
Any DVD & Office App
|| Citrix Workspace
If you want to install and use the Zhumu app on your PC or Mac, you will need to download and install a Desktop App emulator for your computer. We have worked diligently to help you understand how to use this app for your computer in 4 simple steps below:
Step 1: Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac
Ok. First things first. If you want to use the application on your computer, first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for either the Bluestacks app or the Nox App . Most of the tutorials on the web recommends the Bluestacks app and I might be tempted to recommend it too, because you are more likely to easily find solutions online if you have trouble using the Bluestacks application on your computer. You can download the Bluestacks Pc or Mac software here .
Step 2: Install the emulator on your PC or Mac
Now that you have downloaded the emulator of your choice, go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator or Bluestacks application.
Once you have found it, click it to install the application or exe on your PC or Mac computer.
Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application properly.
If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.
Step 3: for PC - Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Now, open the Emulator application you have installed and look for its search bar. Once you found it, type Zhumu in the search bar and press Search. Click on Zhumuapplication icon. A window of Zhumu on the Play Store or the app store will open and it will display the Store in your emulator application. Now, press the Install button and like on an iPhone or Android device, your application will start downloading. Now we are all done.
You will see an icon called "All Apps".
Click on it and it will take you to a page containing all your installed applications.
You should see the icon. Click on it and start using the application.
Step 4: for Mac OS
Hi. Mac user!
The steps to use Zhumu for Mac are exactly like the ones for Windows OS above. All you need to do is install the Nox Application Emulator or Bluestack on your Macintosh. The links are provided in step one
Zhumu On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
||Suirui Co., Ltd.
Zhumu brings you with high quality video conferencing experience with crystal-clear, face-to-face video, high quality screen sharing and put awesome features all together into one easy-to-use application.
Join us install all the free Zhumu app, click on "Host a Meeting" and invite people to join!
● Best iOS video meeting quality
● Best iOS screen sharing quality
● Screen share directly from your iOS device via airplay
● Screen share photos, web
● Easily switch to safe driving mode