Introduction to Zhumu (Zhumu Cloud Meetings) for PC
Distance is no more a barrier in a world where people in various locations have to connect with each other. Do you have friends, colleagues or family members whom you would want to keep communication with but are not close to you? Then the Zhumu app is for you. With Zhumu, you can connect with anyone and run teleconferences.
Zhumu is a very secure way of saving your files in the cloud. It brings you high-quality video conferencing with a crystal clear experience. It also provides high-definition audio and video communication interaction. One of the most secure platforms with end to end encryption. It can operate on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Let us look at some features.
How To Use Zhumu
First of all, you need to download and install Zhumu according to the website specified by Zhumu. You should not download this software on non-designated websites to protect your device from malicious programs that could probably damage user data and obtain user privacy information.
After downloading the installer, you need to follow the steps suggested by the program so that you can install properly. It would help if you check for the latest versions of the app frequently , and download. For better performance, Zhumu provides you with replacement, modification, and upgrade.
How Safe Is Zhumu?
One of the essential rules of Zhumu is the protection of users' personal information. They use various procedures and techniques to protect users' personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, for minors, parent or legal guardians must give consent before using Zhumu.
Zhumu provides functional services that provide mobile SDK and API for third-party integrated applications. It has up to ten thousand access points, multiplatform interoperability, and a conference chat in Chinese. It also comes with the following features;
- Best video meeting quality
- It's easy to switch to the safe driving mode
- Best screen sharing quality
- Scheduled conferencing with document sharing
- Conference recording
- Users can use and run the client on any device for non-commercial purposes.
- You can transfer your account.
- It is very safe as various security technologies are put into place to protect personal information.
- Increased storage capacity and automation
- App is easy to use
- Screen share photos, web
- If the user has registered to use one version, the same account can be used for other service versions.
- Once a user completes all necessary arrangements and registration procedures, the user can begin to enjoy the benefits of Zhumu by having an account. A wonderful way to become a Zhumu user.
- An agreement has to be signed first before you can use Zhumu
- Service fees, charge, and charge method can be changed anytime, and if you're not able to meet up with the demands, your service will be discontinued.
- If there's reason to believe that the user has improper registration, the users' account may be closed
- The users' names must not violate national laws.
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Zhumu app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Zhumu on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Zhumu on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Zhumu"
- The search will reveal the Zhumu app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Zhumu is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Zhumu.
- Now enjoy Zhumu on PC.
Install Zhumu on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
||Suirui Co., Ltd.
To use Zhumu mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Zhumu Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Zhumu on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Zhumu" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Zhumu.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Zhumu. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Zhumu On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
||Suirui Co., Ltd.
Download on Android: Download Android