✔ What's Cool
1. Calling all sneakerheads! The Foot Locker App is your link to FLX rewards, classic kicks, hot launches and more.
Download and install Foot Locker - Shop Releases on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like foot locker is available for Windows! Download below:
|| Princess Foot Spa Salon - Super Deluxe Beauty Makeover
Unit M Limited
|| Fancy Diva's Dream - Face Spa Foot Spa & Fancy Dress up Salon
Unit M Limited
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Foot Locker - Shop Releases app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Foot Locker on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Foot Locker on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Foot Locker"
- The search will reveal the Foot Locker - Shop Releases app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Foot Locker is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Foot Locker.
- Now enjoy Foot Locker on PC.
Install Foot Locker - Shop Releases on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install Foot Locker on Windows 11
To use Foot Locker mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Foot Locker Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Foot Locker on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Foot Locker" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Foot Locker - Shop Releases.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Foot Locker. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Foot Locker - Shop Releases On iTunes
Download on Android
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
||Foot Locker, Inc.
Software Features and Description
Calling all sneakerheads! The this app App is your link to FLX rewards, classic kicks, hot launches and more.
Join FLX and get rewarded
• Earn points across all of our brands
• Free standard shipping with no minimum
• Redeem XPoints in the rewards center for exclusive products, experiences and even gift cards
• Receive a special birthday gift
• Take advantage of member-only sales and events
• Access to special gift with purchase promotions
• Receive Head Starts on many of the latest releases just by being an FLX member!
• Plus, as you move up in status you will receive even more rewards
Get Dibs on new releases
• Keep track of all your reservations with the new My Releases feature
• Receive Head Starts just for being an FLX member, join today to improve your odds at scoring a reservation
• Know what's next with the Release Calendar
• Get notifications on hot new releases before others by opting in to push notifications
• For the latest heat in footwear and clothing
• Browse your brand: Jordan, Nike, adidas, Reebok, and more
• Find your nearest shop with the Store Locator
• Scan your credit card right in Foot Locker to streamline the checkout process
• Access My Account to save your payment and shipping info for faster checkout.
• Learn all about the latest in sneaker culture and sneaker news
Shop this app anytime, anywhere!
Top Pcmac Reviews
Needs major improvement
By Iwaslostjack (Pcmac user)
The app is trash just like the website! Footlocker and all its sister sites refuse to make any changes to make getting any sort of limited release obtainable or giving many customers a fair chance. People with bots have about a 100% chance to get every pair. The rest of us "click and add to cart" repeatedly and that's if you lucky enough to get onto the webpage. To make matters worse, you have no idea when a pair of shoes are sold out. Footlocker doesn't even let you know through the app, website or social media. However if you want to buy a pair of socks it works great.
Update December 30, 2017 “the Gatorade 6 release”. It does you absolutely no good to get the shoe in your cart but can’t checkout. Shoes in the cart but freezes as checking out and get sent all the way out. By the time you are allowed back in, shoes are sold out! So that leads me with this question why if you have the shoes in your cart are you not put into a checkout que where you remain until allowed to check out and when your time comes up if you fail to checkout within 5-10 minutes shoes are put back in the online inventory?
There is just no way you can make me believe that Footlocker and its sister sites can’t eliminate “add to cart” repeatedly and frozen checkout problems that were problems 10 years ago and still exist today.
By frustrated sneaker (Pcmac user)
Since the upgraded version of the app it has kicked me out and now I cannot even get into the app as it keeps saying user disabled. I have reached out to customer care through email and also customer support on the phone. Waited for over45 minutes for the supervisor to tell me to reach out to customer care online. Which I had already done so. No one is able to tell me why the app continually states USER DISABLED. I am able to log in online and see all my points and purchases and my VIP. I have been told to uninstall and reinstall the app which I have done so many times it has become frustrating. I even tried to log in to the app on an entirely different model phone and still receiving the same exact error. All customer support tells me is “i don’t know why, I can see everything fine on my side”. This is the crappiest app since it has been updated 4 times in the past 2 weeks. This is beyond frustrating and this app customer service is absolutely horrible. For as much money I have spent you would think they would have their apps and employees up to date!
App crashes on every launch.
By Alonzo D. (Pcmac user)
So every time I get through and put a new release in my cart, tells me to wait minutes and sometimes over an hour to then tell me that the product has been sold or not available anymore. FootLocker let Bots use their platform before real consumers get a chance, and PLEASE DONT COME AT ME SAYING THAT WE HAVE EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES BECAUSE WE DONT!
Your app and site is the main source of Resellers to get their hands on hundreds of pairs then sell for 3-4x’s the retail price...DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW THIS. This problem should was a year 2000 thing, we’re in 2018 walking into 2019 and you haven’t even done or tried to kill this Bots issue. You app crashes because you don’t want to help regular customers get their hands on a new release but instead you let Bots rule your site and app. Get outta here with that junk!!! Champs, FinishLine and of course this app/the app Action are Bots central. And that limited quantities excuse you use all the time is saturated, NO MORE EXCUSES, TAKE BLAME AND FIX IT!
WATCH OUT FOR THE CONCORDS RELEASE ON DEC 8th...THIS WILL BE AN EPIC FAIL FOR ALL REGULAR CUSTOMERS, BE READY FOR THE L’s.
By N.Davis1502 (Pcmac user)
I see why there isn’t any in app feedback options because this app is horrible. I could drone on and on about all the problems but I will just highlight one. The reservation selection process is horrendous. How is it that I’ve been a “VIP” for month and have yet to reserve even the most heavily supplied releases. The system is broken and need to be re-evaluated or replaced. It is so easy to take advantage of the systems flaws and it shows. Releases are unfair and those that do not exploit are left at a disadvantage. Customers are left with no true option in purchasing releases held under the reservations as footlocker and its affiliates websites can never sustain themselves during major releases, the app is dysfunctional, and staff are infamously corrupt when it comes to said releases in stores. In conclusion, the developers of this app need to seriously consider how to enhance users’ enjoyment while using this app because as far as I’m concerned there is none for people like myself that don’t exploit the system by repeatedly entering the reservation.