Getting started with the Ehub app on a Computer
Ehub is a self-service for employees and supervisors in contract building service and security industries. The mostly customer based as they are very particular about providing employees and supervisors with access to the most pressing information they need in a moment. The app has many features and functions in such a way that it enables the workforce to manage jobs, employees and personal information.
On the Main landing page for example, users are shown articles that require immediate attention such as Open work tickets, Open schedules, Customer requests or supply orders. They designed the Main Landing page in such a way that a user is able to see all the information they need at one glance.
There's also the Jobs Landing page that shows all the information related to the selected job to make the management of such jobs more efficient than normal. Some of those information include Time keeping, Contact and Location,Operations.
The Employee Landing page is for managing the information of the employee with major notable info like Contact Info, Paychecks, Schedules and Time Keeping Records. Then the Time and Attendance tracks hours by jobs, track employee arrivals and departures.
Some of the Features of Ehub app include the following
- Manage Jobs, Manage Employees, manage personal information.
- Customer self service features which includes viewing electronic invoices, job information, schedules
- Free app
- Ability to view pay stubs, benefits, job information
- Ability to accept open shift offers.
- Customers are able to access rosters, time and attendance information and review results.
- Creation of billable work tickets
- Contact Information updates
- Ability to view electronic invoices
- Ability to perform great inspections and surveys
- Ability to monitor job projects and how well or not they turn out.
- Ability to view attendance information in real time.
Why Install the Ehub app?
It's easy to use. Yes it's an employee to customer app and is basically for self service. That's where it all makes perfect sense why the user interface is easy to navigate. eHub app makes it easy to get any information you need from the site with little or no problems. These range from work tickets and timekeeping for employees to billing details for customers.
Advantages of Ehub App
- It's not difficult to navigate. So working with the app is easy.
- You get to sign off on work tickets electronically.
- You get to request additional work if you wish to.
- It shows you what work you need to do and your pay for that job which means it's fairly easy to manage your jobs within the app.
- There's no fingerprint pass so this may not be be an option you're comfortable to use
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the eHUB app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using eHUB on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using eHUB on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "eHUB"
- The search will reveal the eHUB app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once eHUB is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including eHUB.
- Now enjoy eHUB on PC.
Install eHUB on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
To use eHUB mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native eHUB Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install eHUB on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "eHUB" in search bar. On the results page, open and install eHUB.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » eHUB. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
eHUB On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
Download on Android: Download Android