Written by Aloha Mobile
Google play stats for Aloha Browser: private VPN
|Download||Developer||Rating||Score||Current version||Compatibility||Adult Ranking|
|Apk for pc||Aloha Mobile||1,391,002||2||2.14.1||Android 5.0+|
1. If you choose to purchase Aloha Premium, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
2. Millions of users have already tried this app and prefer it over the other browsers for the clean interface, ease of use, and its awesome features.
3. Aloha Browser is a fast, free, full-featured web browser that provides maximum privacy and security.
4. Camera (optional): We need access to Camera roll to be able to save downloaded photos and videos to your Camera roll.
5. Location (optional): We will ask for your location, if you browse websites that request your location, i.e. online maps.
6. Most private web browsers out there are very simple and do not offer extra features like regular browsers do.
7. Aloha Premium subscription price starts at $2.99 USD/month or $24.99 USD/year.
8. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
9. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
10. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
Check compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
|aloha browser||Get App or Alternatives||4.68045/5
Select your PC version:
If you want to install and use the Aloha Browser: private VPN app on your PC or Mac, you will need to download and install a Desktop App emulator for your computer. We have worked diligently to help you understand how to use this app for your computer in 4 simple steps below:
Ok. First things first. If you want to use the application on your computer, first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for either the Bluestacks app or the Nox App >> . Most of the tutorials on the web recommends the Bluestacks app and I might be tempted to recommend it too, because you are more likely to easily find solutions online if you have trouble using the Bluestacks application on your computer. You can download the Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
Now that you have downloaded the emulator of your choice, go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator or Bluestacks application.
Once you have found it, click it to install the application or exe on your PC or Mac computer.
Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application properly.
If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.
Now, open the Emulator application you have installed and look for its search bar. Once you found it, type Aloha Browser: private VPN in the search bar and press Search. Click on Aloha Browser: private VPNapplication icon. A window of Aloha Browser: private VPN on the Play Store or the app store will open and it will display the Store in your emulator application. Now, press the Install button and like on an iPhone or Android device, your application will start downloading. Now we are all done.
You will see an icon called "All Apps".
Click on it and it will take you to a page containing all your installed applications.
You should see the icon. Click on it and start using the application.
Hi. Mac user!
The steps to use Aloha Browser: private VPN for Mac are exactly like the ones for Windows OS above. All you need to do is install the Nox Application Emulator or Bluestack on your Macintosh. The links are provided in step one
Need help or Can't find what you need? Kindly contact us here →
To use mobile apps on your Windows 11, you need to install the Amazon Appstore. Once it's set up, you'll be able to browse and install mobile apps from a curated catalogue. If you want to run android apps on your Windows 11, this guide is for you.
To find Aloha Browser Android app on Windows 11 after you install it, Go to Start menu » Recommended section. If you can't find the Aloha Browser app there, click on "All apps" next to the pinned section in the Start menu and scroll through the list.
Was the setup process hard? Is Amazon Appstore on Windows not available in your country or Is Aloha Browser app not working on your Windows 11? Simply download the APK directly and install via emulator. Follow the best guide for this here ».
Aloha Browser: private VPN On iTunes
|Download||Developer||Rating||Score||Current version||Adult Ranking|
|Free On iTunes||Aloha Mobile||267696||4.68045||4.0.2||17+|
Incredibly useful but fearful...
Aloha, Indeed. Aloha heaven.
Themes: Color Widgets, Icons
Phone Cleaner−Clean Storage
Ring - Always Home
Live Wallpaper Maker 4K: LIFE
TV Remote - Universal Control
Blink Home Monitor
Fonts Art: Keyboard Font Maker