Introduction to Reddit app for PC
Conversing on the internet isn't a new idea. There are groups and groups that spend time on the internet just having great conversations and linking up in real life. One of those communities where people come together to have interesting discussions is Reddit.
Reddit is a great and also huge platform that has categories of people discussing about what and what they find interesting. Some of those categories include Gaming communities, Bloggers, Meme Creators, Support groups, News Junkies, Seasoned Professionals and thousands of others like it. There are over 100,000 communities on Reddit and almost any topic you may think of right now has been addressed in one or more of those groups. It is such a huge resource too as it can help for research purposes.
With over 50 million installs, you already know that Reddit is a great resource for all kinds of people. It doesn't matter.
Features of Reddit:
- Live video streams, chats and discussions
- So many crows sourced points of view on almost about anything.
- Anonymous profiles for those who prefer to be so
- Answers to Anonymous questions asked by people too afraid to ask.
- Lots of funtertainment.
- Priceless discussions you may never see anywhere else.
What is Reddit used for?
Imagine having a pressing question for weeks and you know no professionals that can give you the exact kind of answer you're seeking? Or imagine you're looking for a community of people who love cats and dogs. Or you're simply looking to be friends with like minded individuals on topics like American Politics, Philosophy, True Feminism, etc
Reddit is one of the few places you will find what you're looking for. Who knows? Maybe you're looking for tech guides, startup founders, investment opportunities. You will have a much better chance of finding what it is you're looking for when you go to Reddit. The platform is almost limitless with conversations and opportunities. And the best part? All of this is in real time as their active users are up to 430 million per month according to BackLinko Statistics.
Think real life conversations and interaction? Think Reddit.
Advantages of using Reddit
- You never run out of useful conversations.
- You have the opportunity constantly to connect with real life customers and make valuable connections.
- You can build a devoted audience in a community.
- You can position yourself as an expert with all your constant contributions and make bani subsequently.
- You meet like minded individuals just like you who tread the same paths as you.
- You learn invaluable lessons and get reasonable answers to pressing questions.
- You can be anonymous and comfortable being so while learning and growing.
- It's a simple to use.
- It is a great source of traffic.
- If you're not careful, you may have an overload of information.
- There is too much pressure sometimes to constantly produce great content.
- It is likely that your work may get lost in the throng of people and information and not get to your ideal prospect.
- Criticism of works not agreed with can be hurtful.
Hurray! Seems an app like reddit is available for Windows! Download below:
Redditting for Reddit
One Wavelength Ltd
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the Reddit app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Reddit on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using Reddit on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Reddit"
- The search will reveal the Reddit app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Reddit is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Reddit.
- Now enjoy Reddit on PC.
Install Reddit on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
To use Reddit mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native Reddit Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install Reddit on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "Reddit" in search bar. On the results page, open and install Reddit.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » Reddit. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
Reddit On iTunes
|Free On iTunes