Written by Mojang
Google play stats for Minecraft
|Download||Developer||Rating||Score||Current version||Compatibility||Adult Ranking|
|Apk for pc||Mojang||525,379||4.45||Varies with device||9+|
1. The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and the subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
2. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the subscription price option you have previously selected.
3. Realms is a monthly subscription service that lets you create your own always-online Minecraft world.
4. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
5. Your subscription can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
6. Minecraft Realms auto-renewable subscription info: Minecraft now comes with the option to buy Minecraft Realms.
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
|minecraft||Get App or Alternatives|| 298376 Reviews
Ok. First things first. If you want to use the application on your computer, first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for either the Bluestacks app or the Nox App >> . Most of the tutorials on the web recommends the Bluestacks app and I might be tempted to recommend it too, because you are more likely to easily find solutions online if you have trouble using the Bluestacks application on your computer. You can download the Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
Now that you have downloaded the emulator of your choice, go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator or Bluestacks application.
Once you have found it, click it to install the application or exe on your PC or Mac computer.
Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
Follow the on screen directives in order to install the application properly.
If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.
Now, open the Emulator application you have installed and look for its search bar. Once you found it, type Minecraft in the search bar and press Search. Click on Minecraftapplication icon. A window of Minecraft on the Play Store or the app store will open and it will display the Store in your emulator application. Now, press the Install button and like on an iPhone or Android device, your application will start downloading. Now we are all done.
You will see an icon called "All Apps".
Click on it and it will take you to a page containing all your installed applications.
You should see the icon. Click on it and start using the application.
Hi. Mac user!
The steps to use Minecraft for Mac are exactly like the ones for Windows OS above. All you need to do is install the Nox Application Emulator or Bluestack on your Macintosh. The links are provided in step one
Minecraft On iTunes
|Download||Developer||Rating||Score||Current version||Adult Ranking|
|$6.99 On iTunes||Mojang||298376||4.45576||1.14.60||9+|
Skins aren’t working
Minecraft is great but ...
Beautiful Game, But One Issue.
Blendy! - Juicy Simulation
Call of Duty®: Mobile
Rescue Cut - Rope Puzzle
Ink Inc. - Tattoo Drawing
Game of Games the Game
2048 Balls 3D