✔ What's Cool
1. Free texting and free calling with TextFree gives you free text plus a real US phone number so you can text or call anyone, even if they don’t have the app.
2. TextFree uses your data or Wi-Fi connection to keep you in touch with friends and family all over the globe—you can text now with features like group messaging, picture messaging, international texting & calling, emoji, and voicemail, it’s the only messaging app you’ll ever need.
3. free texting app enabled with real MMS picture messaging just like a carrier phone – no strange looking links.
4. Not many free texting apps let you text now with a real phone number.
Download and install TextFree: Private Texting App on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like textfree is available for Windows! Download below:
|| mysms - Text from Computer, Messaging
Up to Eleven Digital Solutions GmbH
|| Text Reader
|| Big Text Clock
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the TextFree: Private Texting App app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using TextFree on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using TextFree on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "TextFree"
- The search will reveal the TextFree: Private Texting App app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once TextFree is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including TextFree.
- Now enjoy TextFree on PC.
Install TextFree: Private Texting App on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Need help? contact us here →
How to download and install TextFree on Windows 11
To use TextFree mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native TextFree Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen (minimum), AMD Ryzen 3000 (minimum) or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install TextFree on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "TextFree" in search bar. On the results page, open and install TextFree: Private Texting App.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » TextFree. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
TextFree: Private Texting App On iTunes
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Have a nice day!
|Free On iTunes
Software Features and Description
Secure, private and affordable – Text Free offers unlimited text messaging, SMS, and MMS picture messages right from our chatting app. Start a group chat to stay connected with friends and family. With our WiFi text and call feature, we make it easy and affordable to keep in touch with your phone contacts. It’s a cellular phone service app, without all of the high costs.
Text Free is a free text and call app that lets you chat, call and send texts right from your phone, tablet, or laptop. Our calling and texting app is easy to use – Just sign up, create your own 2nd phone number and start earning call minutes right away.
A second phone number is a great way to keep your messages and phone calls private and secure. Create your own personalized, second phone number, right down to the area code. Our calling app makes it easy for you to create a phone number that is easy to remember and share with friends and family. No phone? No problem. Get Text Free on your Apple devices like the iPad, iPhone, or Computer.
Your call privacy and security is important to us. Our telephone app provides you with end-to-end encryption features that ensure your text messaging and call privacy. Unlike other calling apps, we make sure that your personal information and private messages can’t be accessed by anyone..
Messaging and calling you can trust – this app was the first free texting app in TextFree Store. True story. Since 2009, this app has helped millions of people stay connected. Today, Text Free is still the fast, reliable, and easy-to-use texting app you know and love. Text, talk and connect – Download Text Free today.
- TEXT FREE FEATURES -
UNLIMITED TEXT & PICTURE MESSAGES
- Free texting app – It’s in our name – free unlimited texting at your fingertips!
- SMS or MMS, send messages from anywhere you have a WiFi connection
- Text and talk with friends and family directly through our messaging app
- Group chat feature lets you create chats with people from your contact list
- Group messenger is perfect for connecting with friend groups, family, work, and much more!
- Messaging made fun – Send GIFs, emojis, stickers and photos to contacts and chats
PICK A FREE PHONE NUMBER
- Pick a 2nd phone number you want – right down to the area code
- Use our telephone app to create a custom number to use as a primary or secondary phone number
- Talk and text with privacy with a second phone number
- Want to hide text messages? Unwanted Calls? Spam? Use your Text Now number for online forms, undesirable callers, or spam risks for more security and less stress.
ADDED PRIVACY FOR SECURE COMMUNICATION
- Hide text messages from spam bots, block unwanted callers and contacts
- Secure and safe chatting app – We provide end-to-end encryption of your personal private messages and calls
- Safe and private WiFi calling and texting allows you to chat and call securely
- Private 2nd phone number for business, school, family or other personal contacts
UNLIMITED MINUTES WITH TEXT FREE PLUS
- Unlimited calling limits
- Ad-free calling and texting experience
- Reserve your personalized second number without having to re-select
- Just $9 a month
© 2020 Pinger, Inc. All rights reserved. The this app name, associated trademarks, and logos are trademarks of Pinger, Inc. or related entities.
Terms of Service: https://www.pinger.com/privacy-policy/terms-and-conditions/
Subscriptions are automatically billed monthly or annually to your iTunes Account and auto-renew unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payments are charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. You can turn off auto-renew or manage subscriptions in your iTunes & App Store account settings. Cancellations take effect at the end of the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period (where available) is forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Top Pcmac Reviews
By BRIT ICONZ (Pcmac user)
This is been a success story also a struggle story me as the reviewer have been using this app for over six years close to seven and when I had no way to have a phone service from my iPhone I was able to always have access to people calling me and having textWhich it being a American app I had no idea I’d be able to use it in Europe where I went and subsequently suffered a heart attack still having no phone service tax-free had allowed me to call and text my friends and family in the USA with no extra surcharge and really no problem this was a great thing now if this doesn’t come with the bells and whistles but it still was pretty forward thinking for time it came out it’s still one of the originals and one thing about it it’s stable sometime to glitches but it’s stable overall and I’ve still been able to use it we talking about six years of service that I use pretty much every day I am an original thank you tax-free you really helped me expand on so many things and yes I do have phone service now but I still use this as one of my secondaryNumbers one of the best apps ever invented because it works
Glitchy, freezes, auto directs to safari/appstore
By BRO 77 (Pcmac user)
When I click the message it will often freeze up and I will have to close out the app, double click home, swipe up, and then restart the app literally 4-5 times before I can click one of the messages and it'll take me to the message. When I type it will often freeze up so I can type or mid typing it'll freeze and unfreeze so I'll type one part of a word and finish the last half of a word or two later and then I'll have to use auto correct and rewrite the couple words it froze for. Sometimes it will take me to the message and the box to text won't even be on the messaging screen and I'll have to close out and reload the app for it to go back to normal but then the when I do it freezes up and I have to close and reload it a couple more times to get it to unfreeze. Sometimes it'll take me to safari or the app store even if I didn't click the ads, and no my finger doesn't slip and accidentally click the ads, it just does it by itself sometimes. I'll sometimes have the text box glitched out at the very top of the screen so I can't see the other person's message, or the text bar will just be frozen 3/4s from the bottom inbetween the ad that's covering up half the screen and the top. Paying to get rid of the ads may help with the ad related glitches, but it won't help with the rest of the glitchyness with the app, my advice would be to GET ANY OTHER TEXTING APP!
Great free App
By Mmcvey98 (Pcmac user)
Best free app for texting for when you need another number. I hope that none of you ever have to have another number for the reasons that I have had to. The only complaint I have is the fact that you have to buy minutes and the cost but on the same token with that;
If someone tries to call the number you have the option to have a call go directly to voicemail, so if the Caller leaves a voicemail you can still get the communication, along with the ability of an automatic text response to let them know that you cannot receive telephone calls on that number and make them aware of that fact. So I still give it five stars despite the downfall of having to buy minutes. They give you some free minutes to start, and methods/other ways to gain free minutes IF you want to take the time to go through all of the surveys and marketing etc.
When I have used the actual calling function of the app, the quality has been great. So overall for being a free app I give it five thumbs up :-)
5 years, 5 stars
By cobalionandzelda43210 (Pcmac user)
I have had this app for 5 years (yes, 5 years) so it is imperative that I write a review! I got this app when I started college and did not have phone service yet, and I used it for over a year constantly. I've kept it ever since, and I still have the phone number that I started with. I moved to a rural area, where getting cell service is nearly impossible, and this app came in handy for actually being able to talk on the phone without needing to be in specific corner of the house or outside. This is the best free texting and calling app I've ever found. There are, of course, things that annoy me (like the amount of ads, not being able to make calls for free and only receive them, and the phone number going away if you haven't used it in a while). This is a completely free app, though, so I couldn't be happier. If you want more capabilities, you could either pay for the app or pay for phone service. For everything that this app does, I can't help but to give it 5 stars.