Getting started with the DVSport 360 app on PC:
DVSport 360 is a free mobile app that allows you to watch videos,telestrate, create and share cutups, it also allows you to filter data, review reports, and complete playbooks.
It was created by DVSport, Inc. It is easy to use, visually appealing, engaging for players, and preferred by coaches, scouts, and video personnel at all levels. It is the leading content delivery platform for officials, coaches, players, scouts, and administrators in the sports industry.
DVSport 360 is the Premier provider of on-field coach’s video technology as used by NFL & NCAA teams at practice. It is also used at the College level in men's and women's lacrosse and high school levels in football and basketball.
It can be used with or without an internet connection. You can enhance video control, including frame-by-frame and zoom capabilities to assist the replay official or referee.
Features of DVSport 360 app
- It has data backed videos
- You can Publish custom cut-ups to your entire team.
- You can build your team's archive of videos with various organizational tools.
- You can get Live play updates from replay
- It has a Full-screen video player on iPhone
- It has Rocket Remote and Game Controller support to navigate videos favorite plays
- It has a Simple thumbnail-based interface that allows quick and easy access to plays and video.
- videos can be viewed on the device in a small group setting or projected to a flat panel or on a stadium video board.
- It has a watch using an unattended loop feature that allows it to play the last play on a loop until the next play is available or under full control of the coach/player/medical staff.
- Use telestration, zoom, and bookmarking to efficiently make coaching adjustments.
- Quick, simple set-up, automated in-game/practice workflow that minimizes impact on support staff.
Why should you use DVSport?
The DVSport 360 App gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management system while allowing you to focus on the other important things. DVSport 360 provides immediate access to videos that allows feedback to aid coaching, evaluation, and player injury assessment.
- It enables teams and conferences to transition from the office to mobile platforms and back with ease.
- The app is secure to use
- Regular update with major Bug Fix with each update.
- It helps people follow up with interest on time.
- It saves time, money and allows play review from anywhere in the world.
- It’s friendly to use, and DVSport 360 can be used on an iPhone and iPad.
Disadvantages of using DVSport 360
- DVSport 360 only works in conjunction with a valid DVSport 360 subscription.
Hurray! Seems an app like dvsport 360 is available for Windows! Download below:
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Learn how to install and use the DVSport 360 app on your PC or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using DVSport 360 on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
Using DVSport 360 on Mac OS:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "DVSport 360"
- The search will reveal the DVSport 360 app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once DVSport 360 is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including DVSport 360.
- Now enjoy DVSport 360 on PC.
Install DVSport 360 on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
Get a Compatible APK for PC
| Check for APK →
To use DVSport 360 mobile app on Windows 11, install the Amazon Appstore. This enables you browse and install android apps from a curated catalog. Here's how:
- Check device compatibility
Check if there's a native DVSport 360 Windows app ». If none, proceed to next step.
Install the Amazon-Appstore ».
- RAM: 8GB (minimum), 16GB (recommended)
- Storage: SSD
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c (minimum)
- Processor architecture: x64 or ARM64
Install DVSport 360 on Windows 11:
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- After login, search "DVSport 360" in search bar. On the results page, open and install DVSport 360.
- After installing, Goto Start menu » Recommended section » DVSport 360. OR Goto Start menu » "All apps".
DVSport 360 On iTunes
|Free On iTunes
Download on Android: Download Android